PDA

View Full Version : THANKS MARK NEWMAN

Jesse321
08-31-2008, 07:11 PM
Just to let you know, I finally picked up that "mesh" you recommended for capes, cowls, wings and such. :)

My first attempt to use it is going to be on a Phantom Stranger and Mr. Miracle conversion I'm doing out of my Mannequin Man. :buttrock:

Wayne Enterprises
09-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Cool. Let us know how you like the mesh, Jesse. Pros and cons.

moore_000
09-11-2008, 05:53 AM
Yes, I have noticed from the Medusa WIPs that the mesh was also used for the hairs. I have used a different method for the Siryn project, but I gotta try it on the cape for the Huntress project.

MarkNew
09-12-2008, 06:25 PM
You're welcome Jesse. It's great stuff, I'm sure you'll love using it. Very useful material. Cuts easily with scissors, Bends and stretches.

Yes, I have noticed from the Medusa WIPs that the mesh was also used for the hairs. I have used a different method for the Siryn project, but I gotta try it on the cape for the Huntress project.

I'm sure you'll like it too Moore-000.

p.s. Big fan!

moore_000
09-13-2008, 05:43 AM
You're welcome Jesse. It's great stuff, I'm sure you'll love using it. Very useful material. Cuts easily with scissors, Bends and stretches.

I'm sure you'll like it too Moore-000.

p.s. Big fan!

By the way, your She-Hulk statues were great for conversions. The sculpt is really nice underneath the green skin. And when the green skin is removed, you begin to see its full potentials:

skorpsta
09-16-2008, 05:54 PM
thats right mr moore_000 and thanks to you for making those 3 hotties mine in my collection..........and mr newman.