PDA

View Full Version : Two Face Vs Jigsaw

samhain81
10-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Thought this would make a great battle. Who ya voting for, Dent or Russo?

I'm backing Jigsaw, because he has more combat experience.

Harvey Dent aka Two Face

http://sketchplease.com/wp-content/sketches/John-Two-Face.jpg

Billy Russo aka Jigsaw

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/4/4b/Jigsaw.jpg

Arakius
10-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Combat experience is nothing against Dent's being batsh#@ crazy! Two-Face all the way. Flip that coin baby!

abarron
10-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Don't really know either of the but gonna go with Two-Face

Teague
10-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Jigsaw is pretty crazy too, but I think in terms of sheer strength of will, Dent has it over on him.

MeetThyReaper
10-22-2008, 11:18 AM
well.....what's the backstory on Jigsaw? Wasn't he blown to smitherines and then sewed back together? In terms of enduring pain, I dunno, but I think that would hurt a hell of a lot more than acid in the face. lol

Teague
10-22-2008, 11:34 AM
well.....what's the backstory on Jigsaw? Wasn't he blown to smitherines and then sewed back together? In terms of enduring pain, I dunno, but I think that would hurt a hell of a lot more than acid in the face. lol

It's a lot like Two-Face's in some ways; he was a handsome guy (an assassin for the Maggia instead of the DA for the city of Gotham) who lost his good looks and sort of went nuts as a result. Of course, he was always a bit nuts, so it was a short trip.

Jigsaw has a beef with the Punisher because it was Frank who sent him flying face-first through a plate-glass window, which cut his face to shreds.

He's about as well-trained at this point as Two-Face, honestly, though. He's got no powers to speak of--just crazy, and well-armed. (Though I do remember him wearing some sort of exo-skeleton at some point...)

wktf
10-22-2008, 11:59 AM
Dent seems to hold his own pretty well against Batman. I give it to him in terms of sheer toughness vs. Jigsaw.

ALPH4T34M
10-22-2008, 12:02 PM
Dent seems to hold his own pretty well against Batman. I give it to him in terms of sheer toughness vs. Jigsaw.

.......and weaponry resources.

HalJordanFan
10-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Two face for all the reasons that were already mentioned.