PDA

View Full Version : who would you send to defeat

hawkeyethearcher
11-26-2008, 07:27 PM
hawkeye

While Hawkeye has no superhuman powers (with the exception of the period when using Pym particles to become Goliath), he is a trained athlete and tactician, being at the very peak of human conditioning. He is an expert marksman, having been trained by the criminal archer Trick Shot, a highly trained acrobat and aerialist since his days in the circus. Hawkeye has been thoroughly trained by Captain America in tactics, martial arts and hand-to-hand combat. Hawkeye excels in the use of weapons, especially the bow and arrow, and carries a quiver containing a number of customized "trick-arrows" that use sonics, gas, explosives and flares, among others. In his new role as Ronin, Barton shows great proficiency with the katana and other melee weapons.

if this purple people eater decides to go bad who would be able to beat him. i know the answer is noone but give it a try. give me your useless little ideas. oh yeah batman could even have time to plan if he was in the same universe cause we know it wont do no good.

patrickwm68
11-26-2008, 07:32 PM
I'd send Deathstroke the Terminator.

Argonus
11-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Dave Sim's Cerebus the Aardvark would destroy Clint. :)

He'd scurry around any arrows that were fired at him, then gnaw on Clint's ankles; or he'd club Hawkeye's knees with something (probably an empty bottle of booze, knowing Cerebus.. :laugh: ), bringing Clint to a fetal position, then start floggin' his noggin with a warhammer, or prothestic limb from the wench he just left passed out in a nearby alley, having had his way with her. Dirty.. dirty.. uh... freak of nature, that Cerebus is. :laugh:

Cerebus is our only hope! :buttrock:

Meteor Man
11-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Wow...tough question. But only because there are so many characters that would make a purple smear out of Hawkeye, that the tough part would be, where to begin?:)

Tetragrammaton
11-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Bullseye.

Kirk Durfey
11-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Captain America :buttrock:

or maybe Green Arrow...

The Watcher
11-27-2008, 04:01 AM
I'd send my sister. She's unstoppable with a fly swatter.

Force of Nature
11-29-2008, 01:28 PM
I appreciate Hawkeye for what he is and can do but I think there are many character in the MU would could take him out.

To start with I think Spiderman should be able to beat Hawkeye in a fight (stronger, faster reflexes and spider-sense).
But also big boys like Hulk, Thor or The Destroyer would blow Clint's candle out.

Heck I think people like Wolverine would shred Hawkeye's bow to pieces with his adamantium claws. And against Magneto or Apocalypse Clint would go down in the blink of an eye.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to bash on Hawkeye. I do think he is a very capable fighter who could take out a lot of opponents. At the same time I also believe however that Clint is not all powerful and can (easily) be taken out by some of the big guns in the MU.

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

metalsquid
11-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Bullseye.
i was gonna say Daredevil :laugh:

moon_knight1971
11-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Taskmaster, Moon Knight, Black Panther & Wolverine in the MU.

Dan_Lebou
11-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Plastic Man?

Oooh..... or how about Wolverine. We all know that Wolverine can pretty much beat absolutely anyone (well according to the asses that write him these days).

hawkeyethearcher
11-29-2008, 07:07 PM
ok who would you send to defeat
human torch johnny storm

Dan_Lebou
11-29-2008, 08:09 PM
ok who would you send to defeat
human torch johnny storm

Iceman if he'd get off his butt and learn how to fully utilise his powers.

michaelgloch
05-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Bullseye
Hulk
Wolverine
Thor
Quicksilver
Captain America
Magneto
Electra
Emma Frost
just to name a few.:sly2:

jansen
05-12-2009, 12:48 AM
I think Bullseye will be an interesting match.
But sorry, Bulleye is just better

isculpt
05-12-2009, 01:18 AM
The Punisher

Crazy 88
05-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Wolverine would cut him to pieces.

predaking007
05-12-2009, 10:54 AM
hydro man

Primal
05-12-2009, 11:03 AM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8862/blog163.jpg

Collection King 13
05-12-2009, 11:18 AM
BATMAN! http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h256/collectionking13/heroes/batman.gif

twoferflinchin
05-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Plastic Man?

Oooh..... or how about Wolverine. We all know that Wolverine can pretty much beat absolutely anyone (well according to the asses that write him these days).

I find it funny that Wolverine being able to defeat anybody is hard to swallow, but folks have no problem with Batman doing the same. Just sayin'.

Bob Aboey
05-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Juggernaut
Magneto
Storm
Nightcrawler
Coach Ditka

abarron
05-12-2009, 12:44 PM
I find it funny that Wolverine being able to defeat anybody is hard to swallow, but folks have no problem with Batman doing the same. Just sayin'.

Woah thats fighting talk J/K
I have agree though

Bullseye would be a good one

Dan_Lebou
05-12-2009, 01:00 PM

Nope, I think that Batman is as absurdly written as Wolverine when it comes to who he can beat too. Whenever I hear "With enough time to prepare..." I start to grind my teeth and resist the urge to tell that person to just shut the...