PDA

View Full Version : Tarzan vs. Kazar

protector2814
08-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Both Jungle Lords are transported to an alien world's jungle. Familiar to both yet different in deadly ways, this jungle contains creatures similar to those both know; apes, big cats, snakes etc...so both would be able to communicate w/ friends. Yet...there would be many unknowns. How would one man's knowledge of a classic African jungle pit against a man who's more at ease in a prehistoric jungle setting.

Tarzan, Lord Greystoke - Raised by Great Apes since he was one, this man has the strength of nearly 10. Muscles corded into steal toughness, Greystoke is able to fight with the speed agility and cunning of the jungle beasts he's grown up with.

vs.

(Marvel's) Kazar - Kevin Plunder - Raised in The Savage Land by Saber Toothed Tigers, Kazar's situation might be considered even more extreme than Tarzan's. Kazar has the benefit of spending time with the Marvel U's super-heroes...who really knows if that sharpened or dulled his pure jugle born skills. He, like Greystoke, is at top physical form due to the forced training, a necessity where he lives.

Both men are fighting for the safety of their women (Jane Porter/Shanna) both have hunting knives. Kazar's without Zabu. Fight's to the finish.

Who you got?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AKuqfLXx2vo/SWwGaGVdCVI/AAAAAAAAAs0/AvXZIE9xpaY/s400/tarzan+jusko+10.jpghttp://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/217833-121710-ka-zar_large.jpg

jansen
08-04-2009, 10:13 AM
I like Kazzar so I will go with him

DarkKni9hT
08-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Tarzan in a heartbeat. Ka-Zar is nothing but a cheap ripoff of Lord Greystoke. There is only one Lord of the Jungle. Period!! Ka-Zar goes down hard.

Teague
08-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I've always thought that Tarzan was considerably stronger and faster than Ka-zar. Given the conditions, that's going to mean a lot in a one-on-one.

Tarzan for me.

wktf
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Ooooo...cool matchup.

I'll go with Tarzan on this one. Faster, more savage and powerful.

Alex655321
08-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Tough call, but I go with Tarzan

Babytoxie
08-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Tarzan.

KREEGAH BUNDOLO!

riteguytu
08-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Ka-Zar who?

protector2814
08-04-2009, 03:26 PM
I'd go with Tarzan all the way on this one too. He seems to be faster than Kazar and wktf's right...more savage. I doubt Kazar ever contimplated the eating of a defeated human enemy as did Tarzan. He's also had experience in a prehistoric jungle (Tarzan at the Earth's Core) and would be able to use that should any dino- beasties be about. I agree that Kazar is a Tarzan knoc-off, but aren't many of today's modern heroes?

HalJordanFan
08-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Tarzan!!!!

sons of set
08-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Tarzan.

I think he possesses the one combat ability that is difficult to teach - instinctive reaction. It seems to me that Ka-Zar thinks too heavily in many situations instead of merely having the ability to knowingly react. These critical micro-seconds would make the difference in this primal battle. Thanks

protector2814
08-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Tarzan.

I think he possesses the one combat ability that is difficult to teach - instinctive reaction. It seems to me that Ka-Zar thinks too heavily in many situations instead of merely having the ability to knowingly react. These critical micro-seconds would make the difference in this primal battle. Thanks

Very nice. :thumbs2:

Teague
08-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Tarzan.

Great point.

DarkKni9hT
08-05-2009, 02:51 AM
Tarzan.

KREEGAH BUNDOLO!

Awesome!!! I didn't know you spoke mangani.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

supahman
08-05-2009, 04:13 AM
Tarzan all the way.. Tarzan Bundolo..
:D :buttrock:

abarron
08-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Tarzan

Rocket
08-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Sad to say but Tarzan easily

Sledge Hammer!
08-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Tarzan beats The Sneeze every time. :thumbs2:

Nitefall
01-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Tarzan.

That might just decide it.:thumbs2:

Argonus
01-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Tarzan smokes Kazar (and feeds his unconscious form to a monstrous Bull Python), then has his way with Shanna; and by "has his way" I mean he invites her over, but it backfires and his apes swing off with her. Her muffled screams were heard by the Jungle Lord for several days to come. Jane, comforted by her sole competition's probable demise, tells him it's just the wind.. but he knows better.

Weeks later, Shanna's bloodied head is found on Tarzan's doorstep, with an Ape's bloodied palmprint on her forehead, which is the symbol for "thank you" in their language. Tarzan howls funeral hymns of the White Wolf all night, while Jane gets the best sleep she's had in weeks.

tedmic
01-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Tarzan

protector2814
01-18-2012, 11:28 PM
With the Dynamite release of today's Lord of the Jungle 1st issue, I'm just so excited to be a Tarzan Freak! Long Live Tarzan, & Happy 100th Birthday Big Guy! Of course you'd take Kazar!

The General
01-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Tarzan would whup that ass.

The General
01-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Tarzan smokes Kazar (and feeds his unconscious form to a monstrous Bull Python), then has his way with Shanna; and by "has his way" I mean he invites her over, but it backfires and his apes swing off with her. Her muffled screams were heard by the Jungle Lord for several days to come. Jane, comforted by her sole competition's probable demise, tells him it's just the wind.. but he knows better.

Weeks later, Shanna's bloodied head is found on Tarzan's doorstep, with an Ape's bloodied palmprint on her forehead, which is the symbol for "thank you" in their language. Tarzan howls funeral hymns of the White Wolf all night, while Jane gets the best sleep she's had in weeks.

:hilarious:

lord odin
01-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Is Batman around?

VaultMan
01-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Black Panther...but in lieu of that fight...I guess Tarzan....