PDA

View Full Version : This would be the ultimate Black Cat to do

joe delfini
08-31-2009, 08:55 AM
This is a pic i cam across that i was gonna photoshop into a new background .
The more i looked at it the more i thought it would make a awesome kit.
This girl is amazing and super sexy.
I would love to see what some of you talented guys would do.

joe

loupegarou
09-14-2009, 01:43 PM
While i do think she is sexy I am huge fan of a more evenly built black cat. She is more top than bottom. But i do agree with you on seeing what the talented peeps here could do!!

Vince-Vell
09-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Thats that Ruby Rocket female who shows up at cons. Seen her do interviews on G4 for SDCC etc....

But your title to this thread has forced me to say this.

Yes i would do......

Black Cat
09-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Um no lol, it drives me insane to see people trying to dress up as some of these characters and actually think they look good doing it. Now I will admit there have been a few that look ok as Black Cat, Emma, etc..

Vince-Vell
09-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Um no lol, it drives me insane to see people trying to dress up as some of these characters and actually think they look good doing it. Now I will admit there have been a few that look ok as Black Cat, Emma, etc..

Don't lie now, we all know you were sitting at your computer in a BC outfit typing this....:tounge:

Black Cat
09-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Don't lie now, we all know you were sitting at your computer in a BC outfit typing this....:tounge:

lol

patrickwm68
09-14-2009, 04:37 PM
"This would be the ultimate Black Cat to do"

I agree, I'd do her.

loupegarou
09-15-2009, 02:52 PM
well she is at the very least a beautiful woman. i have seen some people who shouldn't be dressed in anything that is considered a two piece. that would be like me putting on spartan armor from 300..No one wants to see that.

sleepindeath
09-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Where do I sign up?