Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 10-29-2007, 08:34 PM   #1
carbo-fation
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Has anyone checked out the new Gundam series that just came out in Japan? It looks very promising and gives off a Gundam Wing vibe. I am not quite sure about the rules on this site regarding online downloads since this series won't show in the US probably for another year, but if anyone is interested in watching this, just shoot me a PM.

Here's some info taken from www.animenewsnetwork.com:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANN
Plot Summary: It is the year A.D. 2307. Fossil fuels on Earth have been depleted entirely, with mankind turning to the next available power source: solar energy. During this time, 3 orbital elevators with solar power generation systems are built, each under control by the Union of Solar Energy and Free Nations (formerly United States of America), the Human Reform League (Russia, China and India) and the Advanced European Union. However, not all countries are able to enjoy the benefits of this system, leading to widespread resentment and war. Arising out of the conflict, a mysterious military organization known as Celestial Being appears, dedicated to end all warfare using Mobile Suits called Gundam. This begins the stories of Gundam Meisters (pilots) Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism and Tiera Erde as they are thrown into conflict between the 3 superpowers and the other various factions.
carbo-fation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
carbo-fation
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I guess nobody cares about any Gundams anymore!
carbo-fation is offline   Reply With Quote