Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 02-21-2010, 01:28 AM   #91
ratchet
Mandarin

Glad to hear you got your visitation back - do you think the judge was trying to do you a favor by geting you a lawyer rather than letting you speak and maybe damaging your case?
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:31 AM   #92
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Glad to hear you got your visitation back - do you think the judge was trying to do you a favor by geting you a lawyer rather than letting you speak and maybe damaging your case?
It's the judges duty that each side has an equal representation. So since she brought hers. The judge will offer one to Eric since he probably can't retain one himself!

Just going through the motions is my guess!

Just from experience from my family members!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:33 AM   #93
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinReaper View Post
It's the judges duty that each side has an equal representation. So since she brought hers. The judge will offer one to Eric since he probably can't retain one himself!

Just going through the motions is my guess!

Just from experience from my family members!

VR
See, that's what I was thinking...
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:35 AM   #94
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
See, that's what I was thinking...
Yeah! People just covering their arses! No real justice!

Usually the family courts are Judges that have been presiding too long and were at first eager to see families be helped. But after years of trials, they are just callous and numbed, like anyone would be, and just want to get out of the court room as soon as possible each day!

The family courts in NY are a nightmare to deal with, just because they are so swamped all the time!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #95
Justin
Jedi Order

Just read this thread, man Eric i hope everything works out for you Bro, as much for your little man's future as for yours, i wouldn't want your ex looking after my dog after reading some of these stories! You have my best wishes and prayers for the 21st mate!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #96
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks Guys... My Court appointed lawyer just sent me a letter so I have to call her up and set up a metting to see how we attack this witch!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #97
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Thanks Guys... My Court appointed lawyer just sent me a letter so I have to call her up and set up a metting to see how we attack this witch!
Eric next time you see her Throw Water on her, maybe she will melt like in the Wizard of OZ!!!

All kidding Aside I hope at the next court date you get what is right for you and your kids...some of these Damn Judges just do not listen...It's just a shame, But just go with Guns A blazing, do what ever it takes to make her the one that looks unfit to be a Parent...Good Luck Bro!!
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #98
Mr. Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Eric next time you see her Throw Water on her, maybe she will melt like in the Wizard of OZ!!!

All kidding Aside I hope at the next court date you get what is right for you and your kids...some of these Damn Judges just do not listen...It's just a shame, But just go with Guns A blazing, do what ever it takes to make her the one that looks unfit to be a Parent...Good Luck Bro!!
Mr. Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:52 AM   #99
wolverinejedi007
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

you go Eric...I am wanting to do the same with my ex...shes very unflexible even thought we agreed to be flexible to change wekends and parenting time she wont hear of it...shes such and ass...Oh I soo want to take the girls away from her...and I also have a hidden ace up my sleeve but I will play it at a later date.

Oh did I mention that she says I cant claim one of my giorls on my taxes??? What a greedy LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...!!!!!!! We will see about that one.
wolverinejedi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:14 AM   #100
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

If you can afford it get your own lawyer and not rely on a court appointed one. A female one would be best and do some research.

Your right BTW fathers have little or no rights but if you don't pay your maintenance your in trouble regardless if you have any visitation.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote