Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Frankierock
Inhumans

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/#/weapons

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood ...I did not see this coming...Looks like it's a continuation of part 2...with multiplayer...

From Gamestop....

Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies and prevent the extinction of their Order. And for the first time, introducing a never-before-seen multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of Assassin characters, each with their own unique weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other Assassins from around the world. It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

I've had Assassins Creed 2 from Gamefly.com sitting on a shelf for over a month because of SSF IV. I have to get back to that game.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
benocehcap
Kindly Asked To Leave

It is awesome AC2! but i prefer the first part hands down. I thought that in AC2 they tried to add to much useless pay time "foot race, beat up cheating husbands etc". This AC brotherhood is another way of making some extra money. But you know what? They will have my hard earned cash
benocehcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #4
MrYac
Hercules

i'd rather get more out of Altiar then Enzio, he was a much more interesting character IMO
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Frankierock
Inhumans

to be honest neither of the 2 really held my attention...But thats also because I buy to much crap...I really need to play these again...
Old 05-16-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I liked the first game, though it got repetitive at times. 2nd game was good too, but I believe it's a bit overrated as far as how improved it was from the first. When they announced this, I wasn't really too excited, but I may get it considering there aren't too many currently listed end of year releases I care about (FEAR 3, Dead Rising 2, Splatterhouse if it turns out to be a good game).
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
IronLungs31

Where did you see this AC2-Brotherhood? Took me about 4 months to fully complete AC2.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #8
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

only played the first one for a while. after i spent more time watching a video then palying a game i shut it off and never went back. i will rent a movie if i want a movie not if i want to play a game
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #9
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Where did you see this AC2-Brotherhood? Took me about 4 months to fully complete AC2.
Link is at the Top...Just announced a few days ago.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher View Post
only played the first one for a while. after i spent more time watching a video then palying a game i shut it off and never went back. i will rent a movie if i want a movie not if i want to play a game
They cut back the dialogue a great deal in 2...I know what you mean, man. The first game LOVED to hear itself talk
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote