Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 06-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
Richard Caciopp
Doh!

latest Brainwave Newsletter

Good morning,

http://www.themadmonstermaker.com/NewsL ... e2010.html

Well it's that time of the month again.

I think, this month is a wonderful publication for all to be part of.

1) I've got a delightful artist for your pleasure. Her name is Fay, and she's an old pal of mine and a darned great writer.

2) I've two new models that I've painted. In my own unique and undeniable style. I've learned that what I do is not yet accepted by all. And unfortunately for me, not by the masses. But I am accumulating a following, a bit at a time. Eventually, by the time I pass from this planet, I'll have enough of a following that what I've done will not fade away as just a flash in the pan. But time too, will tell that tale.

3) I'm back head over heals into my book, "I. Me. Sinner." Working with a wonderful editor, included in this mailing as well. If the darned thing ever gets published it will be a miracle, both to me and all those included. Ha, ha on me.

4) There's a terrific "forward", I was sent to from a friend, and decided to include in the News Letter too. Something that may hit a sensitive part for your tastes.

5) I'm now working on my portfolio drawings, from various books and stories and accumluated work done over the years and submitting them to galleries for a show. Another tiime will tell project of endearment.

6) And then there the continuation of what I consider a dry, but humorous and cynical comic of a monster from the 1950's genre, why none other than "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" himself. This month we find the Creech downing his sorrows with shots of "Moo Juice" in the only bar in town that serve "Milk." I know, you've got to know me to love me. This cartoon has, Cow wallpaper, a inappropriate flamingo being as rude as can be, some dancing rats and a mouse. To me, humor is where you find it, and in my mind it's every place you look. ;-}

So come on over and check it out. You may even be glad that you do. And whether you enjoy it or not, pass it on to others that may enjoy themselve and pass it on and so on and so on.

Until next time same place

rich

the mad monster maker from the village in the middle
Richard Caciopp is offline   Reply With Quote