Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Faken
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Question HCG Affiliate program

Anyone else here part of the HCG affiliate program? I joined and sold products for them almost 2 years ago and have never received payment for anything even though my affiliate accounts shows a balance owed of $400. The owner of the Hive forum also mentioned to me that he has never received a check from HCG despite multiple affiliate sales.

I have called and left messages with both the owner of HCG as well as the person who I was told was in charge of the affiliate program (more than a dozen messages left over the last year) and sent multiple emails with absolutely NO contact whatsoever.

Earlier today they sent out a newsletter titled "METROPOLIS MARIA, NEW LICENSE ANNOUNCEMENTS" and simply replied back asking "Any plans on paying your affiliates?". Well 30 minutes later I get an automated message saying that my email has been unsubscribed from their subscriber list! lol! They also have reports open with the BBB and Ripoff Report for not paying affiliates.

So if you're part of the HCG affiliate program and you've been getting paid, could you let me know who your contact is or help me find out what is going on? Seems odd that the only people I know that are part of their program have never seen a cent for promoting and selling their products.

Thanks!
Faken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
Logan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Sometimes if you reply an automated email, you get unsubscribed but there's usually a line at the bottom of every email that says just that.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote