Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Ikea

I am looking for some glass cabinets for my apartment next year. I have looked on Ikea's website and noticed that the selection is not really there like it used to be. Do you all recommend any place else to try? I looked at this one (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60128562) but I think it maybe too skinny for the sideshow stuff.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Go to local furniture stores, like mom and pop places or bigger chain names. These places have random and rare items for sale. Plus you can haggle with them to lower the price, or delivery for free etc...

its how i found my corner glass case.

Also anytime you see a store closing, wether it be a walmart or a jewelry store etc... and you see glass cases in there, ask if they are for sale. They will sell off any of the furniture in the store as long as you can pull it out there by yourself.

My old comic store i went to snagged two cheap glass cases from a jewelry store that was closing for only like $50 for each one.

just some ideas for you to try.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Go to local furniture stores, like mom and pop places or bigger chain names. These places have random and rare items for sale. Plus you can haggle with them to lower the price, or delivery for free etc...

its how i found my corner glass case.

Also anytime you see a store closing, wether it be a walmart or a jewelry store etc... and you see glass cases in there, ask if they are for sale. They will sell off any of the furniture in the store as long as you can pull it out there by yourself.

My old comic store i went to snagged two cheap glass cases from a jewelry store that was closing for only like $50 for each one.

just some ideas for you to try.
Thanks Vince! I will do just that. I liked the design of the Ikea Cabinets that you all had but when I found them it seems they discontinued that particular style. How goes it with Super AE? You loving all the Dive kick action online?
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote