Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

My decision of not interacting in forums anymore.

I've given a lot of thought about this, and I think it is time for me to avoid some unnecessary stresses, so I decided not to interact with people through public forums anymore. I appreciate and thank the Statue Forum for the section we have here, and I’m sure our section here will be kept updated if SF decides to keep it.

Interacting with fans and buyers is a pleasure for me, but it seems there is a new trend around the forums in attacking producers for no apparent reasons, and I just don’t feel confortable with this. I’m very short tempered, and I just don’t deal easily with this, so I rather stay away.

We will create a news section on ARH website to keep everyone updated on the latest news, and also a forum, so you can keep interacting with me over there if you feel like it, but definitely under a different set of rules.

I have nothing personal against anyone here, and I’m really grateful to SF for our section. I just think it’s time to take care of ARH Studios under a different perspective.

I’ll still answer valid question if necessary on this thread, but this will be it.

I will also gladly answer any member, fan or buyer personally through my email: info@arhstatues.com

thanks,
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
Darken
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I understand your decision but it's really shame. I like have news and answers directly from you here. And it's also a pleasure and an honor to have a director company who takes the time to come here to speak with us.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
risingstar
Jedi Order

You'll find the pressure most producers tend to feel or buckle under is that pressure or obsessive need to control their image as well as systematically mold the impression people might have of them. It's what generally explains the defensive posturing as well as that seemingly inevitable polarizing and entitled effect it can have on the fanbase. I think it is an absolutely fabulous idea to distance yourself from the fanbase in this manner, especially if you find yourself ill-suited to deal with opinions you either don't agree with or don't fully comprehend.

Bravo. My suggestion is to produce what you like and let the chips fall where they may. Let the numbers do its talking for you. If you intend to frequent the boards as part of some marketing design, simply use the suggestions you find interesting and ignore the ones which appear unhelpful. Living in the public eye means finding a way to live with the idea that some people may not like what you do, otherwise, you'll drive yourself completely insane or worse, become megalomaniacal.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
You'll find the pressure most producers tend to feel or buckle under is that pressure or obsessive need to control their image as well as systematically mold the impression people might have of them. It's what generally explains the defensive posturing as well as that seemingly inevitable polarizing if not entitled effect it can have on the fanbase. I think it is an absolutely fabulous idea to distance yourself in this manner from the fanbase, especially if you find yourself ill-suited to deal with opinions you either don't agree with or don't fully comprehend.

Bravo. My suggestion is to produce what you like and let the chips fall where they may. Let the numbers do its talking for you.

That's very well put! I agree 100%. I don't see any reason why SF would do away with the forum, as several people genuinely enjoy talking about your company like the rest of the companies here. You can always post sneak peeks, plans, etc. on your site, and I'm sure they will make their way here as well. The reality is that you are just going to be viewed through a different lens, and even more so with the SS distribution going on. That's a good way to protect yourself.

Best of luck guys and I look forward to see what creative pieces you come out with!
Old 08-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
ZoD
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
You'll find the pressure most producers tend to feel or buckle under is that pressure or obsessive need to control their image as well as systematically mold the impression people might have of them. It's what generally explains the defensive posturing as well as that seemingly inevitable polarizing and entitled effect it can have on the fanbase. I think it is an absolutely fabulous idea to distance yourself in this manner from the fanbase, especially if you find yourself ill-suited to deal with opinions you either don't agree with or don't fully comprehend.

Bravo. My suggestion is to produce what you like and let the chips fall where they may. Let the numbers do its talking for you.
I have to agree also.

Best of luck mate and i look forward to all the new stuff.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
Davidian
Omega Flight

It'll be sad not to see you on here regularly Arahom, but as a person and a producer, you need to do what is in your best interest and for your company. It sucks that it's had to come to this, but all of us who enjoy your products stand behind you brother. Best of luck!
Old 08-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #7
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

You gotta do what you gotta do, Rock on Arahom.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

As much as I enjoy your frequent replies and detailed information, I can completely understand this decision.

I appreciate you taking the time providing answers to our requests.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #9
patrickwm68
The Flash

Seems liks a drastic choice, distancing yourself from the very people who purchase your products.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #10
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
You'll find the pressure most producers tend to feel or buckle under is that pressure or obsessive need to control their image as well as systematically mold the impression people might have of them. It's what generally explains the defensive posturing as well as that seemingly inevitable polarizing and entitled effect it can have on the fanbase. I think it is an absolutely fabulous idea to distance yourself from the fanbase in this manner, especially if you find yourself ill-suited to deal with opinions you either don't agree with or don't fully comprehend.

Bravo. My suggestion is to produce what you like and let the chips fall where they may. Let the numbers do its talking for you. If you intend to frequent the boards as part of some marketing design, simply use the suggestions you find interesting and ignore the ones which appear unhelpful. Living in the public eye means finding a way to live with the idea that some people may not like what you do, otherwise, you'll drive yourself completely insane or worse, become megalomaniacal.
Agree again! That is what I feel about, why care what people say? You own a big company and just helping all the customer out and answer the question that you can, other then that, just pass!!
We all like to deal with the people from company so we can get the news, answer as quick as we wish, Yo leave is not a way Yo solve problem, and why care so much about the people don't like you or your statue?
Closed Thread