Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #631
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I received my EX Mumm-ra yesterday he does look awesome, i got #219/300, thankfully no flaws.

In a nutshell, I have to admit Mummra is much more cartoon accurate than Lion-o and overall he looks a bit more striking,additionally the light up function is definitely way more impressive and eye catching.
Lion-o's Thundercats emblem in his belt should be using the light up funtion as in Mumm-ra's chest. I hope the rest of Tcats will have it.

Enjoy the pics:

Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #632
Ren_dog
A day without sunshine is like... night.

WOW! Looks good!I hope i can get a replacement on my Mumm ra Ex! Still waing to hear from Sideshow. If not, refund and im going to sell Lion o!
Ren_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #633
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Well, i think Mumm-Ra displays better without the Sword Of Plun-Darr, it's more cartoon accurate that way capturing the moment from the opening scene! Besides Mumm-ra used the Sword only in Season 2 and for not many episodes!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #634
Ren_dog
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Well, i think Mumm-Ra displays better without the Sword Of Plun-Darr, it's more cartoon accurate that way capturing the moment from the opening scene! Besides Mumm-ra used the Sword only in Season 2 and for not many episodes!
Very True! My regular hand has no magnet!! How does someone miss that in the factory? I would also like to know how many replacement parts, Bodies, hands, etc. were made for this piece.
Ren_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #635
Lionore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren_dog View Post
Very True! My regular hand has no magnet!! How does someone miss that in the factory? I would also like to know how many replacement parts, Bodies, hands, etc. were made for this piece.
It's sad to hear that, it's always a bummer when you receive a damaged or defected piece, especially when you spend so much money...at least it's the hand which has the problem, it's not something major and reasonably you can can find the replacement easily.

If you want to buy a new part from SSC how much does it cost? I mean if someone for instance accidentally breaks a part could he ask SSC to purchase a new one from their stock?
Old 02-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #636
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Sent my Lion-O EX to a collector in Germany (Steffen Seeger) and did never get the payment.

So if one of you guys ever gets a mail from this "collector"/rather thief, no matter how good the deal is, tell him NO WAY... I reported him to the police yesterday and they told me I was not the first one that reported him! I hope they get him!!

He has also been banned from several forums now.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #637
modus
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Sent my Lion-O EX to a collector in Germany (Steffen Seeger) and did never get the payment.

So if one of you guys ever gets a mail from this "collector"/rather thief, no matter how good the deal is, tell him NO WAY... I reported him to the police yesterday and they told me I was not the first one that reported him! I hope they get him!!

He has also been banned from several forums now.
Wow, sorry to hear that.
modus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #638
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

^^^
Why did you send the product before getting the payment?
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #639
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
^^^
Why did you send the product before getting the payment?
Found a better place to post it:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=125121
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:01 AM   #640
Leckske
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

You have 4 MOC Lion-Os???

Damn, very nice!
Leckske is offline   Reply With Quote