Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #431
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
wow everyone must really love this game and cant stop playing it, or everyone is hating it lol nobody is posting about it anymore
lots and lots of hate for the game now.

Reading articles and posts, its worse then when SF AE came out with the twin power.

Even a few friends of mine who were so hyped about it and said they will never play sf4 again, have all said they were wrong and sorry they purchased it. The common thing they said is its boring and a party game more then a serious fighter.

I tried to watch a few streams this past week on sfxt and its just so boring with time outs non stop. I just feel the game is not gonna last in the sense of a torny game.

I expect capcom will fix the issues with it, but i bet they realize its not a serious game with the community now. Either before EVO, during or after i predict we hear a announcement for SF4 2013 version with all the chars from Sfxt put into sf4 (ie: elena, hugo, postion and rolento).
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #432
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Either before EVO, during or after i predict we hear a announcement for SF4 2013 version with all the chars from Sfxt put into sf4 (ie: elena, hugo, postion and rolento).
This seems highly unlikely, but personally I'd welcome it. The reason I think it won't happen is because it would take away attention from SF x TK and with the "update" coming to that game in the fall, it would be risky.

I think Capcom and EA/Bioware have crossed a threshold with DLC that consumers are not accepting very well. It will be interesting to see what happens several months down the road when the dust settles from all of this.

I really think if Capcom announced a $20 upgrade to SF IV (version 'whatever'), people would lose their mind.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #433
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
This seems highly unlikely, but personally I'd welcome it. The reason I think it won't happen is because it would take away attention from SF x TK and with the "update" coming to that game in the fall, it would be risky.

I think Capcom and EA/Bioware have crossed a threshold with DLC that consumers are not accepting very well. It will be interesting to see what happens several months down the road when the dust settles from all of this.

I really think if Capcom announced a $20 upgrade to SF IV (version 'whatever'), people would lose their mind.

Since the disc was hacked they said they would up the time frame for DLC, so i think its going to be summer release.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #434
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

good, just gonna piss people off more if they have to wait until fall for content on the disc, moving up the release is the best thing they could do, besides giving it away for free of course but as if they'd ever do that
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #435
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

All i know is they can not fix co op for 360 unless they release a new disc version, cause you cant change the online code with DLC. plus now they announced sfxt for PC wont have co op as well.

So this hasnt helped the game much either along with waiting so long for DLC.

Side note; if i ever was to play this, all i would do is megaman glitch and piss people off online LOL
Old 03-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #436
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post

Yeah, SF4 wont see any more content. Maybe new stages is all Plus, Namco still has their version of the crossover to come out.
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #437
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

namco mentioned that they will be focusing on tag rather then make a TxSF. Which is smart from them, i doubt SF fans will pick up tekken to play it since sfxt is already out.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #438
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yeah? You dont say? That's a surprise because they've done tag before. It's a game called Tekken Tag. lol
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #439
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
Yeah? You dont say? That's a surprise because they've done tag before. It's a game called Tekken Tag. lol
The new version of tekken tag has so much to it, cop op, 1vs2, 2vs2 etc... what else would they add for a txSF? gems?

Face it, it will be a bad business decision to make TxSF, unless they just take Tekken Tag, redo the chars with something like Gems and reuse models for the SF chars. Its sorta like what capcom did for SFxT, its just a SF4 engine with resued models.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #440
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Well there goes EVo for this game being taken seriously

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2012/3/2...eam-co-op.html

No Gems will be used and its a 2v2 player format. Guess they realized 1vs1 with people picking gems would take FOREVER!