Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 12-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #41
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

That's... disturbing. The dress footage is one dork who has way too much time on his hands, but the individual slowing down his breathing and "tearing up" for the cameras is a little bizarre.

I'm of the mind to think that something this horrible wouldn't be staged.

Last edited by Argonus; 12-20-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #42
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
That's... disturbing. The dress footage is one dork who has way too much time on his hands, but the individual slowing down his breathing and "tearing up" for the cameras is a little bizarre.

At the end of the day, if it's a hoax... our government's far more f#cked up than we give them credit for.

I'm of the mind to think that something this horrible wouldn't be staged.
What I can't fathom...and if there's parents here..you'll understand, why are they looking so jovial?
If my daughter or son were murdered, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing photo ops with big ol smiles.
You'd have to break my arm to make me smile.
This guy's acting is terrible, and the family pic with ()bama looks like they're having the time of their life.
It makes no sense.
Coupled with the media's inconsistency to provide accurate info and a relentless assault on them and politician's part for more bans on weapons...it reminds me of a poorly executed Fast and Furious.
And ()bama's fake crying? Please. I've seen better acting in a Geico Commercial.
Does he cry for all the innocent kids they kill over seas while issuing drone strikes? How about shedding a tear for the millions of kids he advocates be aborted every year?
Do you know how many kids were shot in Chicago over the last few years? The cities with the strictest gun laws also have the highest crime rate.
So they want to make the entire country part of that failure of a policy?
Their Praetorian guards surround them 24/7, while the average working class mook is denied the right to fend for themselves and left to the whims of vicious criminals?
There's a problem in this country and it's not guns.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #43
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

There is something seriously w rong with the video of that "dad." You guys need to check out the video of the medical examiner, too...his name is Carver.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #44
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
There is something seriously w rong with the video of that "dad." You guys need to check out the video of the medical examiner, too...his name is Carver.
Yikes, that guy's a medical examiner then I'm a multi- platinum Rock Star.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #45
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
One thing to remember is everyone experiences grief differently; I think dismissing this tragic event as a hoax demeans all those who were killed during it.

It's the internet... the man's smiling? Maybe he's trying to keep his composure by doing so. He's a religious guy, and if I recall correctly.. he even reached out emotionally via that speech to the shooter and/or his family.

You can't fault a guy for his reaction to losing a child.. until that's happened to us, who's to say how any of us would react?
Old 12-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #46
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
One thing to remember is everyone experiences grief differently; I think dismissing this tragic event as a hoax demeans all those who were killed during it.

It's the internet... the man's smiling? Maybe he's trying to keep his composure by doing so. He's a religious guy, and if I recall correctly.. he even reached out emotionally via that speech to the shooter and/or his family.

You can't fault a guy for his reaction to losing a child.. until that's happened to us, who's to say how any of us would react?

Look at this. There's definitely something amiss here.
The medical examiner is clueless.
I'm not certain what's going on here but questions need to be addressed.
The way they immediately jumped on the banning of firearms is too convenient. Why not talk REALISTICALLY about mental issues and prescription medications?
The shooter was clearly described as being a ticking timebomb with all the trimmings. From Satan worship to violent video game addiction and a mental condition, mother and father divorced. There was a time these types of people were institutionalized.
Yet they ignore that these facts and go right for the guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS64R8

The fact's are we have no idea what happened because there's a ridiculous amount of disinfo coming from the media.
Disinfo about the numer of shooters.
Disinfo about the Mother
Disinfo about the weapons useage
Old 12-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #47
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
C'mon.
Look at this. There's definitely something amiss here.
The medical examiner is clueless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS64R8
He's giving children autopsies.... I don't fault him for being a little aloof verbally; what coroner wants 18 children sent to them, all on the same day?

I watched about half of it.. whoever edited that, making a "rap" out of what he's saying.. yeah.. that's classy.

I'm sorry.. but if someone can look at all those little bodies and be able to put together coherent sentences, one after the other, then there's something wrong with that person's wiring.

Even military (medical) Corpsmen have problems when it comes to dead children on the battlefield.

I don't know ANY of those kids, and I was crying about this... he's there as a resident, and a coroner, pulling bullets out of the bodies of children he probably knew. That's gotta be working on his sanity (and coherent thinking) quite a bit.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #48
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

I don't know ANY of those kids, and I was crying about this...
Obviously.
It's highly emotional, but that's the point isn't it? Emotional extortion.
People don't think rationally when they're in an exaggerated emotional state.
This is an extremely effective way to
1. Introduce a problem.
2. Create a reaction
and finally
3. Offer a solution.

It's not magic and it's been done many times on a mass scale in the past.
Why should it be any different now?
Fact: The government can and will stage false flag attacks to blame its enemies and centralize power. This is true throughout human history.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #49
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:

I would say exactly what you are saying in just about every single situation other than what happened that day. Do you know a single person in your life that would act that way in that situation? You don't, neither do I. I always default to the whole "people react differently to situations and unless you have been in their shoes..." but this is the one situation where I can't buy it. Sorry. There's not a real father on the planet that would act like that.

I'm not ready to call this thing a hoax yet...but if you don't see something seriously wrong in that video, I don't know what else to tell you.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #50
Frankierock
Inhumans

Can not believe this happened a week ago...Still feels like yesterday..

Guess having my own 5 yr old and Working in a School with kids that age just makes it that much harder to imagine something like this ever happening.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote