Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #51
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Can not believe this happened a week ago...Still feels like yesterday..

Guess having my own 5 yr old and Working in a School with kids that age just makes it that much harder to imagine something like this ever happening.
Same here. Feels like it just happened. F'n horrible. My only comfort is that piece of sh!t coward is burning in hell right now.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #52
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Check out these pics of the "Phelps" and then the ones of the Sexton/Greenbergs.

Can you say resemblance?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phelps.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	76005   Click image for larger version

Name:	GB1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	76006   Click image for larger version

Name:	GB2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	76007   Click image for larger version

Name:	gb3.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	76008  
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #53
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
Check out these pics of the "Phelps" and then the ones of the Sexton/Greenbergs.

Can you say resemblance?

Also Dep@rtment 0f Homel@nd Secur!ty doing a training in Sandy h00k in Sep 22 2010?
Does that seem odd?
You gotta love the anagram too. HSEEP or (SHEEP)
Could they be anymore blatant?
http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDe...CBCBCC83CDC9CC
Old 12-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #54
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm positive a whole town wouldn't agree to go along with a hoax so tasteless as to include the fraudulent slaying of 18 children; the whole town.. the whole nation.. is in mourning over this tragedy. This isn't a "smokescreen" to push any political agenda... it was a sick piece of sh!t that's now a feast for worms.

You're simply providing material you've found via on-line, Armi.. but the outlets responsible for altering/"spinning" this horrible event into something more devious than it already is are sick individuals. Don't buy into their bullsh!t, bro.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #55
MrYac
Hercules

yeah, to say this is a hoax is....well crazy, theres no question it will 100% be used for whatever political goals politicians can squeeze it for, but it's a very real event
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #56
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
I'm positive a whole town wouldn't agree to go along with a hoax so tasteless as to include the fraudulent slaying of 18 children; the whole town.. the whole nation.. is in mourning over this tragedy. This isn't a "smokescreen" to push any political agenda... it was a sick piece of sh!t that's now a feast for worms.

You're simply providing material you've found via on-line, Armi.. but the outlets responsible for altering/"spinning" this horrible event into something more devious than it already is are sick individuals. Don't buy into their bullsh!t, bro.
I'm just a guy looking for the truth. The only way you can reach enlightenment.
I realize this is sensitive but you're naive if you think the powers don't/won't lie to you.
I would like to be proven wrong. But I haven't seen any actual proof and the details surrounding this are so sketchy and many details as well as eyewitness accounts are being ignored or altered.

Anyhow.
I'm sure everyone bought the "official" story when the Reichstag fire occurred and gave Hitler the perfect opportunity to suspend civil liberties and begin a genocidal reign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
yeah, to say this is a hoax is....well crazy, theres no question it will 100% be used for whatever political goals politicians can squeeze it for, but it's a very real event
I'm not going to say a HOAX, the meaning of Hoax can't be used in context here.
I just want real answers and that's it. I am not paranoid, I am concerned that there is a real similarity to the calls from power grabbing
of the elite from this event and previous things which occurred in the past and those who did not hesitate to make the best of a horrible situation.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #57
MrYac
Hercules

well one of the teachers killed was an ex girlfriends college roommate, so i don't quite think she's in on it
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #58
JM28Cardiff
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post

I am paranoid
Those youtube videos are ridiculous. I remember joking around a little bit with my friends when I was waiting to go into my brothers funeral. I even said "why are we laughing?" at one point. It was just nervous tension, and looking for a distraction rather than thinking about what was going to happen next. In fact, when I was 12 a friend of mine died in an accident, and me and another friend were joking after the funeral when we were walking home, again a release of tension type thing. Not sinister or inappropriate, just human nature to go through a range of emotions.
JM28Cardiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #59
risingstar
Jedi Order

Going back to the gun debate for a moment... It's clear that the US has a strong gun lobby and that likely won't change no matter how many schoolchildren are gunned down. Most people who live outside the US would naturally have a hard time relating as they're nowhere near as exposed to that many gun-related deaths. While we can debate the why and the how of the stats below, the reality is that something is off somewhere. All this to say that people kill people, not guns.

risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #60
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Can not believe this happened a week ago...Still feels like yesterday..

Guess having my own 5 yr old and Working in a School with kids that age just makes it that much harder to imagine something like this ever happening.
Now, everytime i hug my granddaughter it is with a new sense of Love as i never know if it will be the last time i get to, whether it be from an accident, illness, or crime. Tears me up just thinking of the possibilities even though the probabilities are so low.