Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #991
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Hey, just because out of his 24 posts, 19 of them are in this thread, that is not anything odd.

or is it?
right? good point JC.

im curious to know the location of his IP address.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #992
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
What smells fishy? your pants? did you eat a tuna salad for breakfast? In case you're wondering....no I'm not Mr. Martin or whatever his name is. Please calm yourself.
It could be the tuna salad I ate earlier, or it could be the fish tacos with tomatillo sauce I am eating right now, but for some reason I doubt it's either of those.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #993
Vracula
Jedi Order

"Syco already have our money in it bank account. So therefore I want what I paid for"

"I already got my money back (credit)"

Sounds like your Credit card company deserves that statue.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #994
DynamicMenace

thats exactly what im talking about.
those statements totally reminds me of someone who use to be on this forum.

plus thats like the third or forth time he mentioned wanting what he paid for. but yet received his money back. i think he actually mentioned it twice in the same paragraph. which also reminds me of that someone.

is more like it.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #995
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
if you cant see how your supporting scamco then your completely oblivious and ignorant to all that has happened.

now what i find odd is this..you keep saying you want what you paid for. you've mentioned this several times over. but you have also mentioned several times over in the same paragraph that you have already got your money back. so there is no need to get what you paid for if you have already received your money back. so which is it? you are totally contradiction yourself and we all know one person who did that all the time in almost every post he had when sh!t went down with scamco. not to mention his wording. which some of yours is a bit odd and reminiscent to his.
also, from your words its obvious you feel no sympathy for the artists or people who have been effected by their wrong doings. and most of all from what i get from your comments about the artists is no respect. as if its ok for scamco to do what they did. and that reminds me of the same person as i mentioned above.
oh, and by having one of their statues. YES. you are abso-fu*king-lutely supporting them and all that company stands for. regardless of how great you may think that statue is. if you cant see or understand that. then you have no clue.

and its not a matter of whose right or whose wrong. its a matter of moral and dignity.

like i said. with people supporting this company directly or "indirectly" the harder it will be to shut them down.

oh, and if the sculptors name is actually on the bottom of those statues you mentioned . i would love to know who it is. im sure everyone in this thread would like to know. so please when you find out. please post the name.
OMG...did you read any of my post??? how bout the one on page 89? no? okay. Let try this again. When I first made the payment (of course not knowing what was going on with Syco) I paid via Pay Pal. Transaction completed. Syco got my money. After 6-8 months of waiting and going back and forth with barney the purple dinosaur (martin) I said "fawk this...I want my money back". Martin laid an egg and bluffed. I filed a dispute on PayPal. They said "no-no it's been more than 45 days". I then contacted my credit card company/bank and filed a dispute with them. They investiagated the issue. It was brought back to PayPal attention. Somehow it made it back to Barney. He crapped himself and got scared. He was jumping up and down until he fainted and broke his chair because he sat down too fast. He bluffed and failed. I first thought i would receive the refund in paypal but that didn't happen. I received the credit directly in my bank account. In other words I was reimbursed for the money I lost however the money I originally paid was never deducted from Syco account. If it has I would have gotten refunded in PayPal. So therefore Syco still has my money they collected in their account. Got it? good.

I don't know what's been going on in this thread. Sorry but I don't have time to go through 100 pages. I don't have anything to do with Scamco whether you believe it or not. I am nothing more than another victim....just like everyone else here. You are so obsessed with paying respect to the artist that it sound like you're an artist yourself and you're offended only because I love a statue that happens to be from Syco. Again if I can find it on Ebay or anywhere else I would buy it there. Until that happens I will contiune to make Martin squeal like a pig until he finally give in and start shipping out everyone's order. I can't go like "oh I love that Jade statue but I can't get it because it's from Syco". That's pretty stupid. You don't want anything from Syco then that's fine. You're entitled to your own opinion however there are people out there like myself that still want their statues in which they already paid for. Believe it or not I recently received four private messages from posters here thanking me. Respect other people decision. Deal with it. If you can't accept that then ingore and move on with your life.

Oh yeah...I looked up the sculptor for you. The sculptor name is Mason Cheng He is the same sculptor for Jade/Kitana/Mileena. You can see pictures at the link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Syco-Collect...item43c5a47b3f

You're welcome.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #996
Luminous
Cyclops

So your credit card company issued you the credit? If so, how is the money that Syco still has from your purchase still yours? Wouldn't that be either your credit card company or Paypal's money?
Old 02-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #997
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Hey, just because out of his 24 posts, 19 of them are in this thread, that is not anything odd.

or is it?
Um...maybe it's because I'm new here. I'm only two months old and I post mostly in this thread because I'm a victim of Syco like the majority of the posters here. It's still odd?? oh jeez...don't know what to tell ya then.

I know you're looking for entertainment. Please don't become a troll and look for trouble.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:57 AM   #998
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
So your credit card company issued you the credit? If so, how is the money that Syco still has from your purchase still yours? Wouldn't that be either your credit card company or Paypal's money?
I actually used a debit card but it was issued as a credit (debit) back into my account. I was never refunded in PayPal. If the money was actually deducted from Syco then I would have gotten a credit/refund transaction statement showing that the money came from Syco (actually it would be Martin's email address) in Paypal. The money that Syco still has I consider it to still be mine because they never earned it or fullfiled the order/obligation. It's def not paypal money but you can say it would be the credit card/bank money but whether or not they received it from Syco account I don't know. I was never disclosed with that information.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:30 AM   #999
DynamicMenace

Quote:
OMG...did you read any of my post??? how bout the one on page 89? no? okay. Let try this again. When I first made the payment (of course not knowing what was going on with Syco) I paid via Pay Pal. Transaction completed. Syco got my money. After 6-8 months of waiting and going back and forth with barney the purple dinosaur (martin) I said "fawk this...I want my money back". Martin laid an egg and bluffed. I filed a dispute on PayPal. They said "no-no it's been more than 45 days". I then contacted my credit card company/bank and filed a dispute with them. They investiagated the issue. It was brought back to PayPal attention. Somehow it made it back to Barney. He crapped himself and got scared. He was jumping up and down until he fainted and broke his chair because he sat down too fast. He bluffed and failed. I first thought i would receive the refund in paypal but that didn't happen. I received the credit directly in my bank account. In other words I was reimbursed for the money I lost however the money I originally paid was never deducted from Syco account. If it has I would have gotten refunded in PayPal. So therefore Syco still has my money they collected in their account. Got it? good.

I don't know what's been going on in this thread. Sorry but I don't have time to go through 100 pages. I don't have anything to do with Scamco whether you believe it or not. I am nothing more than another victim....just like everyone else here. You are so obsessed with paying respect to the artist that it sound like you're an artist yourself and you're offended only because I love a statue that happens to be from Syco. Again if I can find it on Ebay or anywhere else I would buy it there. Until that happens I will contiune to make Martin squeal like a pig until he finally give in and start shipping out everyone's order. I can't go like "oh I love that Jade statue but I can't get it because it's from Syco". That's pretty stupid. You don't want anything from Syco then that's fine. You're entitled to your own opinion however there are people out there like myself that still want their statues in which they already paid for. Believe it or not I recently received four private messages from posters here thanking me. Respect other people decision. Deal with it. If you can't accept that then ingore and move on with your life.

Oh yeah...I looked up the sculptor for you. The sculptor name is Mason Cheng He is the same sculptor for Jade/Kitana/Mileena. You can see pictures at the link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Syco-Collect...item43c5a47b3f

You're welcome.
i did read your post on page 88. but i dont see how they owe you anything if you have received your money back. its a done deal. so your really not making any sense at all when making such a statement over and over again. cant you see how that would be confusing? in all reality scamco doesn't owe you anything. if anything like Luminous said they owe your bank or CC company. but as you have etasaed. you dont know if they have been paid or not. but im pretty sure they garnished scamco's account and thats where your refund came from. so in reality. they owe you nothing.

hey if you want the statue thats fine and i can understand that. buy all means. hunt her down and pau for her again,. hopefully his time it wont bite you i n the ass.
and im not offended that you love the Jade statue by any means. just find it odd that after all that they have done to you, a victim you call yourself, you or anyone else would want to support them by owning one of their pieces is all.
but you do know whats going on in this thread for i have told you what this thread is all about.

and yes you can say.."oh that statue is from syco. that bastard tried to rip me off. i dont want that in my house. plus what that guy did to his parents and all those people and businesses he is a damn crook. i dont want to support him by any means having that in my collection knowing what it represents" see how easy was that?
so its not stupid to stand up for what is right when it comes to moral and dignity.
but hey some people have no problem supporting crooks while others cant and will take a stand against them rather than just turning a blind eye.
its whats wanting something so bad that you will do anything to get it.
but hey. you can lead a horse to water but you cant force it to drink it.

and yes thank you for letting me know who the artist is. now i know. and im sure he is no longer working for them now. such as many people.
but i thought for sure that you would have gotten the information form one of your buddies who have the statues though and not from an ebay auction.
but thanks none the less man.. good luck. hope you dont get ripped off again.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:54 AM   #1000
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
I actually used a debit card but it was issued as a credit (debit) back into my account. I was never refunded in PayPal. If the money was actually deducted from Syco then I would have gotten a credit/refund transaction statement showing that the money came from Syco (actually it would be Martin's email address) in Paypal. The money that Syco still has I consider it to still be mine because they never earned it or fullfiled the order/obligation. It's def not paypal money but you can say it would be the credit card/bank money but whether or not they received it from Syco account I don't know. I was never disclosed with that information.
I'm just not following the logic here. So what were to happen if you received a refund via Paypal in addition to the credit you received in your credit/debit account? Would you consider both of those payments yours? Wouldn't one payment then be owed to the credit card company?

You've been given the amount you paid for the statue. Doesn't matter who it came from. Syco made the profit from your order, but that is now an issue for the credit card company to consider (if they even care). If for some crazy reason Syco follows through on the order you placed and you receive the statue, you will then have a received a credit to your account for no reason. Would you give that money back to your CC company?