Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 03:23 PM   #1001
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebear32 View Post
Hi Jerry. Have all ex goros been shipped out? I have not received notice yet.
no they are going out in batches based off when you paid for shipping. give it some time. you'll get your notice soon.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:53 PM   #1002
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Mr. Macaluso
This is not a problem for PCS but I am asking for your advice and insight.

I have preordered a Goro months ago. I confirmed the order with the company. Now I cannot get any response from the company as it has begun shipping to retailers. Do you have any direct dealings with 3rd party retailers? Is there anything at this point I should do that you know of?

At this point I am more concerned with securing another Goro then worrying about getting my money back later.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Unfortunately we dont have any control over that.

Except for Big Bad Toy Store and Secret Compass, all of the smaller retailers that carry/sell our statues do not buy directly through us. They buy through distributors like Diamond (and I *think* Diamond cancelled their Goro order a while back)

We strongly urge collectors to buy directly through us, or an online retailer that has been around at least 5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebear32 View Post
Hi Jerry. Have all ex goros been shipped out? I have not received notice yet.
Oh gosh not even close. The first 100 finished going out today so they will start the next group of 100 tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:22 PM   #1003
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Jerry, My Goro EX head sculpt came with an imperfection...Who do I contact for that?? Goro Looks amazing by the way! Thank you!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:09 PM   #1004
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

Jerry has secret compass goros been shipped out? thanks
Old 02-07-2015, 01:46 AM   #1005
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Jerry, can you please look into case #2913. I am not sure what else to do..

1) I ordered a dhalsim ex yoga flame on Jan 11 (from your second chance sale). The order was fully paid during checkout via paypal.

2) I emailed customer service asking for a status update on Jan 28 after receiving no shipping or any order update.

3) Customer service replied stating this statue was already shipped in Dec last year (even though my order was placed in Jan this year, seriously?)

4) I replied stating they are confusing my orders, the dec shipment was for my original order. This is the second chance order I placed. The order# etc.. was all provided.

5) Have received silence since...

Can you please help, if you need any additional details you can pm me directly. Thanks
Old 02-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #1006
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Oh gosh not even close. The first 100 finished going out today so they will start the next group of 100 tomorrow.
So I don't understand what's going on with these. There are only 175 exclusives. If you shipped out 100 on 2/5 and the rest on 2/6 why haven't we gotten tracking info yet? Are you shipping out the regulars before the ex? If so that sucks.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:36 PM   #1007
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Jerry!

You might wanna check your Goro exclusives too and make sure they arent all labeled AP. I got an AP and I never was notified that I should have gotten one. I also found someone posting a picture of Goro and saying they also got an AP as well and got it in today, like I did. I know you said this happened with replacements for Dhalsim. Wanna give you a heads up!
Old 02-07-2015, 11:47 PM   #1008
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
So I don't understand what's going on with these. There are only 175 exclusives. If you shipped out 100 on 2/5 and the rest on 2/6 why haven't we gotten tracking info yet? Are you shipping out the regulars before the ex? If so that sucks.
It was whoever paid first whether it be reg or ex. I waited until "we will be shipping starting Monday! " note to pay so I won't be getting mine until the last batch goes out lol. 200 a week 100 each on Monday and Friday go out so I'm hoping mine goes out by next Friday at the latest since that will be in the 400 batch and I know pcs didn't get that many to ship direct from their warehouse.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:37 PM   #1009
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Jerry, question, I overpaid on my Oro, I was hoping to see if that over payment can be applied to my future shipping charges, is that possible? Who or where can I email my questions, please advise, thank you.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:14 PM   #1010
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Have all of the P2 Dhalsim replacements been shipped? I haven't received any tracking information, although I did hear the defectice one had been received.
Closed Thread