Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 01:22 PM   #771
Falkor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

1/3 and 1/2 Marvel please!
Old 08-25-2015, 02:15 PM   #772
Spidey42005
Fantastic Four

Hello Kira, I just want to say you have been awesome for taking the time to respond to all of our questions! Thank you, and I look forward to obtaining more prime 1 pieces in my collection in the near future.

Highly anticipating Iron Hide!
Old 08-25-2015, 02:17 PM   #773
el_gricho
Frackin!

HI Kira,

I think you missed my original question. Are you coming to NYCC? I know sideshow is comming and want to know if the Batman Statue will be there? Also, if you are coming, will be there any release for the con?
Old 08-25-2015, 04:34 PM   #774
chrisdeeds
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Kira it's so exciting to be a Batman fan right now with Prime 1. With the announcement of Arkham Origins Bane, do you plan on releasing Arkham Origins, and Arkham Knight statues at the same time or is the plan to release a few from each one series and then release a few more from the second series? Hope that makes sense.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:08 PM   #775
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Hi Kira,

I saw that Arkham Origins Bane was teased on Prime 1's Facebook page today. When will this fantastic looking piece go up for preorder so I can get my order in?
Old 08-25-2015, 05:17 PM   #776
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Randomic questions: will the Origins pieces be 1:3 scale, and will they fit in with Arkham Knight pieces in terms of poses and bases?

EDIT: Oh, and about Bane, will you go with a version with or without jacket? Would you consider a mixed media removable jacket?
Old 08-26-2015, 01:59 AM   #777
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Randomic questions: will the Origins pieces be 1:3 scale, and will they fit in with Arkham Knight pieces in terms of poses and bases?

EDIT: Oh, and about Bane, will you go with a version with or without jacket? Would you consider a mixed media removable jacket?
We will have new theme base for Arkham Origins but some aspect will be similar to Arkham Knight. They will look great all together.

I believe Bane will be the version without jacket. Featuring LED function on it.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:00 AM   #778
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Hi Kira,

I saw that Arkham Origins Bane was teased on Prime 1's Facebook page today. When will this fantastic looking piece go up for preorder so I can get my order in?
Preorder will start during next year but you may see something this year
Old 08-26-2015, 02:02 AM   #779
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdeeds View Post
Kira it's so exciting to be a Batman fan right now with Prime 1. With the announcement of Arkham Origins Bane, do you plan on releasing Arkham Origins, and Arkham Knight statues at the same time or is the plan to release a few from each one series and then release a few more from the second series? Hope that makes sense.
All statues will be spreading few month between them for both series.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:17 AM   #780
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Hi Kira!! I'm blown away with today's tease of Origins Bane. I noticed in the tease there are pics of Origins Batman, Deathstroke, Penguin, and Black Mask. Is it safe to assume that those will also be released in the near future as well? I'm excited to read that all the Arkham lines (Origins and Knight) will display well together. You guys are making it incredibly hard to not want to be a completist on all of these. What an exciting time with Two Batmans (Origins and Knight), Arkham Knight, Nightwing, Batgirl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Robin?, Two-Face, Joker, Bane, Poison Ivy, Deathstroke, Penguin, Black Mask, all coming soon. Have I missed any? Please put in a word for Mister Freeze, Killer Croc, Firefly, Ra's Al Ghul, Professor Pyg (love Professor Pyg).
Closed Thread