Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-08-2016, 03:45 AM   #161
Juanxo82
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I am spanish but always i write in english,but today i Wanna White in spanish.

Realmente siento profundamente la decisión de aparcar el proyecto.
Entiendo que por muchas ganas de tener la pareja quetengamos los fans,pcs no deja de ser una empresa,y como tal,rechaza cualquier proyecto que no le reporte beneficios .

Pero serÃ-a realmente un descalabro realizar ese COMBO!?no lo creo!!! Llevamos dÃ-as sin parar de escribir en este tema,eso es porque hay muchos interesados en que estas figuras se realizen.

Jerry dice que el precio serÃ-a superior... cuanto es eso!??? Por que yo entenderia 750 por panthor ... mismo precio que las 1:3 .

Pase lo que pase espero tener mÃ-nimamete un skeletor mixed el que poder exponer junto a heman,y aprovecho para decir que una estatua 1/3 serÃ-a algo grandioso .

I love this photo !!! Its so huge
Juanxo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:23 AM   #162
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
It does not make any sense to have a hero statue without a villain statue. Why bother to have a He-Man/Battle Cat set without a Skeletor/Panthor set? With the 1:1 busts, PCS released both He-Man and Skeletor... Why not do the same with this set? I wonder if I can cancel the He-Man and Battle Cat combo and get a full refund. I am thinking about it. I really want both sets. There is no point getting a He-Man/Battle Cat combo without a Skeletor/Panthor set.

I am not mad at PCS...I am just really disappointed with them.
I agree with you... But Jerry didn' say he won't make skeletor panthor combo for sure, but he is still hesitating a lot...
I hope with all our messages here on boards he will review his opinion.
If he does and awesome job on this statue set, and I am sure he will do, that will be rocket sales !
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:32 AM   #163
Battletroll
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
I hope so too. Ever since I read the news they might not be made, I'm like
Battletroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:28 PM   #164
Juanxo82
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Maybe we can ... maKe a petition ...https://www.change.org/es/guÃ-as/crea-tu-petición
Juanxo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:12 PM   #165
Timothy
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
I agree with you... But Jerry didn' say he won't make skeletor panthor combo for sure, but he is still hesitating a lot...
If he does and awesome job on this statue set, and I am sure he will do, that will be rocket sales !
I looked forward to the Skeletor and Panthor set the most. Everyone that has seen his 1:1 Skeletor bust knows that he can do an excellent job. I hope he will reconsider making this statute so we can have a complete set.

Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:41 PM   #166
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

There sure is a whole lotto love for this set to be made... If it costs more some won't want this set but it looks like plenty would me being one
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #167
Otter
Justice League

Awesome to see all the support. I really hope it makes a difference. I'd also be happy to pay more.

I think Cat works well enough for me as a stand-alone piece. But I really wanted Skeletor to disply against him.

I'll put my hand up as one of those who would be happy just with a Skeletor statue.

That said, I would seriously consider just Panthor statue as a companion piece. But I agree with those who wouldn't buy a repainted Cat for Panthor.

I'd still be pretty confident that a mixed-media Skeletor would sell vey well. Panthor I'm not so sure about though.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited by Otter; 04-08-2016 at 07:46 PM. Reason: readability
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:42 AM   #168
B@ttle C@t
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

No bones about it the Skeley P combo would be a future Grail piece along with Heman BC. Maybe he can take a page out of Mattels book with the Matty collector lines and do a pre-order, with a minimum quantity threshold that must be met for the combo to go into production. Please Jerry we need this
B@ttle C@t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:54 AM   #169
Falkor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The reason I bought the Heman/Battlecat is because I thought it would make a nice "accessory" to the Skeletor combo. Hehe. I sure hope it happens!
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:18 AM   #170
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

If this doesn't happen guess I will display he-man Battlecat combo with Skeletor bust. Sure hope there is some way to make this happen still. Really want at least the 1/4 Skeletor
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote