Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 02-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #41
YakFace
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

That helmet is mine!
YakFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:27 AM   #42
Mike
Producer
Producer

Just got home from Toy Fair and god damn am I tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight
The Rocketeer figure looks like a cross between the Screamin Models kit and the Medicom RAH figure from a few years back. I really like the sculpt that someone showed on here a while back. I think the sculptor said it was for MR. Very cool flying pose on that one.
It is actually a new version of the Rocketeer RAH that Medicom is producing. It happened to be in our booth along with their Jack Skelington.

Funny story about the Fett helmet. The painter actually lives about five minutes from me so I had to pick it up on my way to the train station since he didn't finish it till that morning. I was very tempted to wear it the whole way to NY.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:27 AM   #43
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
boba helmet info

"The final version will be ESB, weathered accurately, with Mq-1 Calc behind the keyslots. The dimensions are accurate to the ESB Hero that MR studied at the Archives. This was not the broken/repaired "flared" hero that the "mystery helmet" is descended from, so don't expect that. It does have some of the "wonkiness" that a Fett helmet needs to have to look like it's supposed to. The colors were matched at the Archives as well. MR knows the Polyscale and Floquil info too, etc etc.

The Toy Fair helmet is a mock up to give the general idea of the final product - not the final paint master. I hope this quells some of the fears, guys. The final paint deco will NAIL the ESB hero that was studied."

sweet!!!!!!! im all over this one...i have to admit i was iffy when i saw the pics...i think i told krypton knight there was something off with the paint...
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:20 AM   #44
risingstar
Jedi Order

Great news!
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:36 PM   #45
Neomotion
I pity the fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Just got home from Toy Fair and god damn am I tired.

It is actually a new version of the Rocketeer RAH that Medicom is producing. It happened to be in our booth along with their Jack Skelington.

Funny story about the Fett helmet. The painter actually lives about five minutes from me so I had to pick it up on my way to the train station since he didn't finish it till that morning. I was very tempted to wear it the whole way to NY.
Since it was in NY, nobody would have probably noticed
Neomotion is offline   Reply With Quote