Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-22-2016, 04:07 PM   #2381
Father_Jack
The X-Men

And he looks as good as I knew he would well done chronicle can't wait to get him
Father_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:34 PM   #2382
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I hope the bent pistons shown was just a fluke. Had this been a Sideshow effort most of you will be screaming bloody murder.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:29 PM   #2383
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Yup. Both pieces show had bent pistons.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:26 PM   #2384
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I have this on order, but I would rather have this as a kit and paint it myself.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:15 AM   #2385
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I rarely post unless I have alot to say, so hold on to your butts if you don't have ADD -

Yeah I saw it on the other forum. You can always count on good ole Ash to troll CC's efforts.

I'm starting to realize that some collectors on both forums are expecting way too damn much for their $500. They are foaming at the mouth for a single excuse to cancel or to harass CC that they did not deliver perfection. I don't ever recall Paul ever proclaiming that his products were going to be flawless masterpieces worth millions of dollars.

I would wager there has never been a product delivered to collectors that was absolutely perfect in every way without a single flaw. I could pull out a mag glass and find multiple flaws on any piece anyone wants to claim is a perfect holy grail from China. I'll ruin your happy world in mere moments when I find those flaws. It's easy to be that anal.

For a hobby where you basically get all of your money back if you're not happy with something, and for a movie where basically everyone hates it compared to T2 or even T1, people sure are emotionally invested into CC's ability to offer perfect TG 1/4 statues for five hundred dollars. Maybe he should have went for the 1.5k mark but I'm sure you people would still find a reason not to buy it.

"yeah it's perfect but whatever it's TG I don't care about it"

With all of that said I will be the first to ----- at CC if I receive crap. I just want what I paid for. I want a 1/4 endo worth $500 just like I want a $1300 P1 maq to be worth the $1300 I paid(I did not buy that, using as just a high priced 1/4 ex) It's okay to have a higher standard. I get it. You want perfection for $500. Maybe I should be that way, too. I'll save a ton of money when I buy nothing every year

But seriously my Break Out Rex better be ----ing perfect DO YOU HEAR ME CHRONICLE COLLECTIBLES

Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:04 AM   #2386
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
I just want what I paid for. I want a 1/4 endo worth $500
Wish it was $500 .. in my country it's €879 ($920)
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:26 AM   #2387
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Yup. Also this doesn't apply for internatonal customers...

'For a hobby where you basically get all of your money back if you're not happy with something'
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:33 PM   #2388
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Enforcer,
I want what I paid for. You want to stop complaints? Tell Chronicles, or the other companies to NOT SHOW perfectly painted and assembled prototype photos. Have them wait until they have the product in hand, and show those photos. No, not the factory samples they get, but photos of the product people will receive. Why won't they do it? Simple, orders will not be there. No one is forcing them to show us prototypes, or their perfect factory samples. Let them have the hassle of sending the entire shipment back to China because it doesn't meet their standards. People want what they paid for and don't want the hassle of sending somthing back because they ordered something based on a fantasy photo. You want my money, you are going to have to work for it. No more pre-orders. I want to see the actual product from now on. I'd rather wait for a real photo. I'm not going to pre-order and have you sit on my money for months, years. F U. YOU NEED MY MONEY. I don't NEED your product, I may want it, but not if you are going to bait (prototype/perfect photos) and switch (less than what your bait photos showed).
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:04 PM   #2389
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I get the frustrations but it really doesn't and can't work that way. I am hopeful this piece shows up reletively flaw free other than some people not digging the finish. I know Paul really wanted to do the best for this piece that he could.

It also doesn't help that some collectors are entitled and expect the world without wanting to pay the price,. This goes across the board and I doubt they would be willing to pay what it would cost to get that level of paint, regardless of when they say differently.

Crying about exchange rates or custom/duties fees has nothing to do with the manufacturer but more your own country.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #2390
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

I bailed on the endo after I received the Guardian. Genisys is just a painful memory now and best forgotten.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote