Spider-Ham

805 306 1140
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #12
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post
I think its actually different now. At least it was when Jerry posted it recently. That number is disconnected.
aw damn sorry, guess it needs to be update then
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:06 PM   #13
addic
The X-Men

At the moment I am waiting for...

- shipping for my long paid Shin
- a refund that has been promised for weeks
- responds to two emails regarding order transfers

There is one thing:

Did you guys realize that - when sending them an email - the time frame for getting the "auto reply email" that includes the case number difffers extremely. Sometimes you get this standard reply email pretty fast, sometimes it needs a day or two...and sometimes I don't get that auto reply with the case number at all.

So...this makes me think they are sending out these reply emails manually or their system is broken. In either case they REALLY should work on that and fix it.

Are you guys experiencing the same??
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #14
strife87
Spider-Ham

I've always received the automated case number reply quickly.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:13 PM   #15
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

They have been irritating me for the past month. It seems when "all hands on deck" it means all customer service grinds to a halt and you can't do nothing but wait. I apparently chose the wrong time to make a warehouse gems purchase because I made it during or just before the last con a month ago, waited over a week with no idea what the next step was so emails were sent back and forth taking days at a time for responses, get everything settled and it takes 8 days to get the fed ex shipping notice which was today.

Not even mad. No fuss towards any of the 3... or 4 staff members they apparently have, whatever it is it's not enough. But this was my first purchase from PCS and it will be my last, especially after reading the "non refundable" notice in warehouse gems, which probably wasn't the best way to make my first purchase as I am fearful I will be getting a piece of junk someone else didn't want ._.

I will say I am not happy(aka irritated) that they take your money and then they will send you your product when they 'get around to it' but still, I'm not mad. Just...not doing anymore business with them and I wish their business the best.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote