Sideshow GOATed a tennis term.
lol
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #1993
pokritz17
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
You simply dont get it. I have this Bane POed. I admit that he is going to APPRECIATE in value. Nevertheless, it isnt the ULTIMATE Bane.

Prime1 has Pablo Viggiano working for her. Lets assume she hires Jerry (PCS's owner) to sculpt a comic(not the horrendous, plastic looking, video game based Banes she now sells) Bane 1/3 or even 1/4. Jerry is smart enough and he will have him standing straight. Can he top this Bane ? EASILYYYYYYYY......Making him 3-4 inches taller and having 2 sculpts next to each other, 99% of guys would think..."Wow, Sideshow's Bane is good, but look at Jerry's for Prime1. He is a monster. The bigger one is the ULTIMATE representation."

Ahhh and if i wanted to nitpick, the tank top should have been mixed media, NOT fully-sculpted. His pants are great, the tank top doesnt look good. Cheapens the whole statue being full-sculpt. Its atrocious. PERIOD. No further discussion.
we all know you work for SS, you didn't PO ----
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:18 PM   #1994
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

GOATED:
1. extremely high; references mountain goats
Kacee looks goated. Her eyes are barely open.

2. When a male accidentally bares his banana and nuts or "goat" to unsuspecting passerbys.

So after I got out of the shower, I decided to walk through my living room butt naked to turn on my stereo not realizing that I left the blinds to my sliding glass door open. As I passed by the door, there was a family standing right outside of it. Much to their horror, they totally got goated.

3. The act of being hit by a goat. It is only truly goated if the act inflicts pain and causes bleeding on the one being struck by the goat. If one is hit but no pain is suffered or blood, then it is simply being "hit by a goat".

Did you see that?!? Steven just got goated when he walked through the park in his underpants!

4. Banged by a Goat, or penetrated a Goat usually with one's head

Cory just goated that goat!

5. To be 'goated' into something. Often represented by the photo of a goat. The goat may be in any action at the time, but his mere presence signifies someone is being goated.

"I can't believe that goat goated me into giving him some grass to eat. What a b@$tard.)
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #1995
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
You guys are cray cray. CBG and forps are the same person, lul
Sometimes I worry that I'm one of, like, four people active on here and the other few hundred are CBGs multiple personalities.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:32 PM   #1996
aa909
The Green Hornet

Just asked my buddy who's a YUGE tennis fan and he's never heard GOAT'd used in tennis circles LOL!!!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #1997
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
GOATED:
1. extremely high; references mountain goats
Kacee looks goated. Her eyes are barely open.

2. When a male accidentally bares his banana and nuts or "goat" to unsuspecting passerbys.

So after I got out of the shower, I decided to walk through my living room butt naked to turn on my stereo not realizing that I left the blinds to my sliding glass door open. As I passed by the door, there was a family standing right outside of it. Much to their horror, they totally got goated.

3. The act of being hit by a goat. It is only truly goated if the act inflicts pain and causes bleeding on the one being struck by the goat. If one is hit but no pain is suffered or blood, then it is simply being "hit by a goat".

Did you see that?!? Steven just got goated when he walked through the park in his underpants!

4. Banged by a Goat, or penetrated a Goat usually with one's head

Cory just goated that goat!

5. To be 'goated' into something. Often represented by the photo of a goat. The goat may be in any action at the time, but his mere presence signifies someone is being goated.

"I can't believe that goat goated me into giving him some grass to eat. What a b@$tard.)
I already called him out on this term, it was pointless. Lol.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:53 PM   #1998
Comicbookguy
Hercules

No pics of the ex or fail head?? As Forps said this bane is decent. I did po it. Don't know why at these prices. Maybe it's the ex head...but if this was bigger it would be a ultimate bane. We shall see what p1 can do with it since they make big guys BIG!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #1999
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Because the ex head is designer garbage. God forbid you team up with forps, N. Korean nukes will be the least of our worries.
Just how big do you guys think he is supposed to be, he is to comic scale, PERIOD, end of discussion.
And you cant compare P1 1/3 pieces 1/4 pieces, smh.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:27 PM   #2000
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Because the ex head is designer garbage. God forbid you team up with forps, N. Korean nukes will be the least of our worries.
Just how big do you guys think he is supposed to be, he is to comic scale, PERIOD, end of discussion.
And you cant compare P1 1/3 pieces 1/4 pieces, smh.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote