Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-29-2018, 11:21 AM   #261
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Not sure... I sent Debbie something asking. I thought Harley went back up for order long before it started shipping, but I could be wrong. I think it was Harley's availability so close to (and I think after) it's release that made me feel comfortable waiting to pull the trigger on pre-ordering so early on some of these.
What happened there was due to the long wait, people cancelled their Harley orders so he had extra ex's and he put them up for sale.
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:04 PM   #262
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
What happened there was due to the long wait, people cancelled their Harley orders so he had extra ex's and he put them up for sale.
I laugh when I hear anybody talking about long waits. All you have to do to get over that is preorder something from PCS. HA! Fully paid Juri and she is over two years since that.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:30 PM   #263
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I laugh when I hear anybody talking about long waits. All you have to do to get over that is preorder something from PCS. HA! Fully paid Juri and she is over two years since that.
Yeah, I don't remember Harley being that far off, unless there was a delay I missed. The PO cut off was in mid August and I thought it was supposed to ship in December. It ended up shipping late February.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:41 PM   #264
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Wait times never bother me, once I’ve got my preorder in it will get here when it gets here! I’d rather it take the time and be done right rather than rushed to meet a deadline. That being said while I may be flexible with time lines that is not the case with quality, god help you if I’m paying good money for a shoddy product or damaged due to chinchy packaging! Luckily I’m in good hands with Tweeterhead as everything I’ve gotten has been top notch.
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:45 PM   #265
xforce
Hydra

Chad mentioned on his facebook live videos he will be giving himself more time for statue releases he has been a little over aggressive on when they will release. I think generally the waits have been very reasonable and he keeps us well informed.
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:50 PM   #266
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Wait times never bother me, once I’ve got my preorder in it will get here when it gets here! I’d rather it take the time and be done right rather than rushed to meet a deadline. That being said while I may be flexible with time lines that is not the case with quality, god help you if I’m paying good money for a shoddy product or damaged due to chinchy packaging! Luckily I’m in good hands with Tweeterhead as everything I’ve gotten has been top notch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Chad mentioned on his facebook live videos he will be giving himself more time for statue releases he has been a little over aggressive on when they will release. I think generally the waits have been very reasonable and he keeps us well informed.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:17 PM   #267
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
While I agree that delays due to improving a product are fine (eg DC Melissa Benoist Supergirl statue), giving companies preorder money for 1-year-plus is like giving them an interest-free loan.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:45 PM   #268
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
While I agree that delays due to improving a product are fine (eg DC Melissa Benoist Supergirl statue), giving companies preorder money for 1-year-plus is like giving them an interest-free loan.
Yes because all those licenses rights, artists and factories work for free until we the consumer pay for the product.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:47 PM   #269
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Yes because all those licenses rights, artists and factories work for free until we the consumer pay for the product.
Hey, I'm as poor as the next person.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 03:19 PM   #270
Demona
Lex Luthor

Quote:
Don't get me started on how I STILL don't have their She-Ra.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote