Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-22-2018, 11:05 AM   #131
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Not sure if this has been adressed allready couldnt find anything about it in the faq...what about the orders we placed through PCS BEFORE they started registering them in your PCS account...for example 1:3 Goro and 1:3 Chun Li will they show up in your Sideshow account? So far only registered PO's showed up in my Sideshow account...no Goro no Chun Li...

I believe they will not. It is worth verifying all of your orders with SS after the "transfer" to ensure nothing is missed.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:13 PM   #132
qz33
Doctor Doom

Yes ALL OPEN (unshipped) orders are to be added even if they were from YEARS ago. Any replacement, refund, "special" orders must still be resolved by PCS.

It is unknown if cancelled orders already in process but not completed will stay with PCS or go to Sideshow. Probably depends if it was only requested and if you still have an active invoice then it will likely go to Sideshow.

Orders are appearing in piecemeal fashion even those under the same account.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:50 PM   #133
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes ALL OPEN (unshipped) orders are to be added even if they were from YEARS ago. Any replacement, refund, "special" orders must still be resolved by PCS.

It is unknown if cancelled orders already in process but not completed will stay with PCS or go to Sideshow. Probably depends if it was only requested and if you still have an active invoice then it will likely go to Sideshow.

Orders are appearing in piecemeal fashion even those under the same account.
Sorry to pester you QZ....but you seem to have this down! Zero of my 9 PCS orders have appeared on SS order site....just wait?
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:27 AM   #134
qz33
Doctor Doom

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=164762
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 01:29 AM   #135
daemerz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I can only see sagat on ss but not oni akuma. who do we contact now if orders are missing? ss directly?
daemerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:11 AM   #136
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Sorry to pester you QZ....but you seem to have this down! Zero of my 9 PCS orders have appeared on SS order site....just wait?
None of mine have yet either. Sideshow said they should be completed by the end of the month. I really hope my She-ra shows up paid in full and Kitana.....
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:17 AM   #137
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

OK mine showed up but She-ra doesn't say Exclusive version and they added Mileena to my orders when I have Kitana ordered and almost paid off. Mileena still says I owe the entire amount. So just watch your orders.....
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:57 AM   #138
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Three of mine are there, hopefully the rest show up soon.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:23 AM   #139
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Obviously this is gonna take time, I've only had my MKX Subzero added and like everyone else there's a ton of info missing, not even a picture.

I'm sure it'll all come together.

If in 3 - 4 weeks you still have orders missing or details missing from the orders that have been added, then that's the time to contact Sideshow.

I am sure they are just adding what they can for now and will tidy it up once they have everyones orders added.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:27 AM   #140
ukshaun
Hercules

Logged into my Sideshow account today and it shows my 2x PCS orders (Millena & Chun-Li 1/3)
What i like about Sideshow is their shipping. They use DHL 3 day (US to UK) delivery

For the moment, both orders are marked MISSING ORDER INFORMATION
I have the PCS email(s) that show i paid in full.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote