Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2020, 08:43 PM   #151
Biggunz
Nightwing
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,514
I just got the regular no head. Christian Bale as a person kind of pisses me off so I didn’t care for just looking at his face.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:56 PM   #152
Biggunz
Nightwing
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
Since the deluxe is going to sell out world wide it will likely go up in value which is nice.
I donít see that happening especially with 1/2 scale too.
Markets too saturated. Be lucky to break even
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 06:00 AM   #153
67L88Stingray
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
I donít see that happening especially with 1/2 scale too.
Markets too saturated. Be lucky to break even
Most people collect one or the other, so no real overlap. If it's anything like the rooted hair Joker prices already it will command a decent premium over retail.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 07:16 AM   #154
Shoo
Birds of Prey
 
Shoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 8,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by QS Distribution
something new to be shown in coming weekend event
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:31 AM   #155
Agent23
Nightwing
 
Agent23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,591
Looks like I’ll be selling my Prime1 version.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #156
Biggunz
Nightwing
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Looks like I’ll be selling my Prime1 version.
Good call! I sat and really debated. I like that prime 1s is bigger but it looks to much like the jakks pacific Big Fig.

Straight like a board and even though the belly isn't out still feels distended.

Queen studios with the slight huntch and stomach a little more tucked in in the lower abdomen brings this piece to life.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 06:41 PM   #157
xb24
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
xb24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Looks like I’ll be selling my Prime1 version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Good call! I sat and really debated. I like that prime 1s is bigger but it looks to much like the jakks pacific Big Fig.

Straight like a board and even though the belly isn't out still feels distended.

Queen studios with the slight huntch and stomach a little more tucked in in the lower abdomen brings this piece to life.
Do you guys own the P1 1:3 version? From what I've seen from some of the reviews they really like it in person.

I PO'd this queen studios one although I'm not still not 100% sure I like the sculpt. I think it's the cowl or the mouth area that needs to be improved. Someone from FB also mentioned the body looks scrawny.
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:50 PM   #158
Biggunz
Nightwing
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post
Do you guys own the P1 1:3 version? From what I've seen from some of the reviews they really like it in person.

I PO'd this queen studios one although I'm not still not 100% sure I like the sculpt. I think it's the cowl or the mouth area that needs to be improved. Someone from FB also mentioned the body looks scrawny.
I donít have the prime 1 but check the videos and pictures. Prime 1s is to straight up posed that it make him look like a jakks pacific big fig. Thatís whatís off about it. Other then that itís a great piece.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 04:49 AM   #159
Oxymoron
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by xb24 View Post
Do you guys own the P1 1:3 version? From what I've seen from some of the reviews they really like it in person.

I PO'd this queen studios one although I'm not still not 100% sure I like the sculpt. I think it's the cowl or the mouth area that needs to be improved. Someone from FB also mentioned the body looks scrawny.

as for P1, I think their version is one of their worst statues so far, simply because the body is too stiff and looks unnatural, the base looks like an oversized HT stand and the mouth area is just meh. just uninspired overall.


QS's one is obviously better than P1's but I'm not that impressed with the Batman sculpt either as I think the eyes area should be more squinty and he looks a bit too feminine to me.

head sculpt wise I think SS did the best job but the weird fighting stance pose ruined it.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 03:27 AM   #160
Shoo
Birds of Prey
 
Shoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 8,590










A glimpse of Bats and Joker on this short Facebook video.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com