Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-08-2020, 10:37 PM   #4451
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Its first come first serve nowadays. Doesn’t matter if you jumped on right when it went oos, or last week. Everyone gets the email saying “hurry stock is limited”.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:11 AM   #4452
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Its first come first serve nowadays. Doesn’t matter if you jumped on right when it went oos, or last week. Everyone gets the email saying “hurry stock is limited”.
Yep

Depends on who is quicker and in PST time zone
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:33 AM   #4453
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Depends on who is quicker
Live shot of Demona standing by, ready to pull the trigger on a Psylocke X-Force waitlist conversion.

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:45 AM   #4454
AC_808
Hercules

Don't think SSC emails the whole list of waitlisters when a statue becomes available. When one or a couple of the SSC Cable EX became available, a few waitlisters spoke up and said they didn't get an email. So that means only a group of waitlisters were notified ...not the whole list.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 03:20 AM   #4455
aaronica
The Avengers

i dun think there is any wait list conversion for the psylocke x force
aaronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 03:35 AM   #4456
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Don't think SSC emails the whole list of waitlisters when a statue becomes available. When one or a couple of the SSC Cable EX became available, a few waitlisters spoke up and said they didn't get an email. So that means only a group of waitlisters were notified ...not the whole list.
True I never get those emails when things come back in stock. If they do send the email and to comes through. It will take a hour or more. By then long gone again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Yes I never convert anymore with this new policy. I hate it so much. And I always jump on the WL early too. Shows you how much they care for you even as a loyal fan to not even wait one day for you to order first on waitlist.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:43 AM   #4457
Bad Protocol
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
Still on the waitlist but have given up hope on ever owning this PF given the ridiculous eBay prices.
Pretty sure someone on the forums already said it; this statue has had a strange journey.

If my memory serves correct mine was on pre-order for many months but once it dropped both waitlisted soon after and stayed that way.

The variant came REALLY fast after I pre-ordered it but it was broke and the paint looked like crap. It took another 7 months to get a replacement....which thankfully was perfect.

AND...the variant is still 'waitlisted'....(?)
Bad Protocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 09:05 AM   #4458
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
This was my understanding as well. But who knows, people saying they didn't get emails isn't really the same as confirmation from SS that only a "first batch" of waitlisters gets the email first.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 10:18 AM   #4459
Peedi
The Secret Six

Wait lists seem to be in batches. I think it was Colossus PF Ex, I know it was something from this year anyway, my waitlist converted but others said theirs hadn’t. Proof enough for me that waitlist conversions aren’t a complete free for all for everybody waitlisted.

I still think when you signed up on the waitlist matters since there’s several cases at this point of not everybody converting at once.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 10:26 AM   #4460
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Not sure what all the confusion about waitlist is. I’m pretty sure it’s time stamped and goes in that order should there be cancelations or non-payments etc. if anyone needed clarification I’m sure customer service would explain the waitlist process.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote