Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-09-2021, 03:00 PM   #731
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I got an email from Sideshow that mine is delayed to September.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 03:08 PM   #732
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Sure. I had Prime 1 put it on HOLD STATUS due to my reduced hours at work and now it's ready to ship. The Final Installment and shipping will be paid in full on the 22nd so I'm excited to get her home!
Freaking awesome! Hopefully more people will start to get this, it’s been a long time coming!
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:58 PM   #733
Drink
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Sure. I had Prime 1 put it on HOLD STATUS due to my reduced hours at work and now it's ready to ship. The Final Installment and shipping will be paid in full on the 22nd so I'm excited to get her home!
i find it hard to believe this is ready to ship sitting in a warehouse. i also have this pre ordered directly from prime 1 and received nothing . i think this email went out to anyone with an order on 'hold status'

i got the delayed to aug-nov email less then a month ago. this just doesnt sync

i could be wrong tho...
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 10:09 PM   #734
Royalguard
The Avengers

Can someone explain the “hold status” to me? Why would you have an item on hold that hasn’t released?
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 12:19 AM   #735
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Can someone explain the “hold status” to me? Why would you have an item on hold that hasn’t released?
The "hold status" was Prime 1 Studio trying to help their customer with shipping prices going insane, they did this by charging you the the remaining amount due and holding the statue till the prices of shipping had dropped. So holding status was a way to combat the insane shipping fees which Prime 1 Studio had no control over.

Anyways back to the topic, I think the guy who is going to get his statue should at least confirm with Prime 1 Studio if the item is actually ready for shipping instead of being the case where the ordering system just F up.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 05:59 AM   #736
sparda
The Avengers

While I appreciate that move on P1's part, Im not too sure about the whole shipping price debacle.

By now they could have easily worked out shipping by boat to europe, as well as imptove shipping rates. I frequently have larga packages shipped from singapore, comparable in size to P1 and they are 1/3 of what P1 is charging...

With other words, I don't believe ---- of their inflated shipping prices and reckon they are trying to gain some extra profit in doing so.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 11:31 AM   #737
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Now that I read that email, I’m not sure what to think. Sounds like Prime1 is saying “hey, shipping costs aren’t going down, so we can’t hold off on charging you for the remaining balance any longer”.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #738
Exorcist
The X-Men

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparda View Post
While I appreciate that move on P1's part, Im not too sure about the whole shipping price debacle.

By now they could have easily worked out shipping by boat to europe, as well as imptove shipping rates. I frequently have larga packages shipped from singapore, comparable in size to P1 and they are 1/3 of what P1 is charging...

With other words, I don't believe ---- of their inflated shipping prices and reckon they are trying to gain some extra profit in doing so.
I have proof that they are influencing the shipping prices btw.
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #739
sparda
The Avengers

Care to share?
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:45 PM   #740
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
I have proof that they are influencing the shipping prices btw.
PROOF IT.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote