Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-27-2022, 12:49 AM   #81
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Hey, anyone know the rough time it takes for tweeterhead to ship out once payment is made for the shipping? I haven't received any tracking number or notice yet on my order......
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 01:33 AM   #82
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
Hey, anyone know the rough time it takes for tweeterhead to ship out once payment is made for the shipping? I haven't received any tracking number or notice yet on my order......
Me neither.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 04:09 AM   #83
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Unfortunately we don't have any precedent. Last year the Hordak statue was shipped before we got the invoice for the shipping costs. So we don't how long it will take in this case with Hordak's Minion. I think Tweeterhead is currently just very busy with processing the international shipping invoices for all the outstanding statues and that takes time. I think this is one of the reasons they sourced out the selling and shipping for all future products to Sideshow.

Last edited by melkor23; 01-27-2022 at 04:09 AM. Reason: forgot word
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 03:36 PM   #84
The Merovingian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Mine was shipped 5 days after I made payment. I believe they're extremely busy with processing the orders right now. You can email them and and inquire regarding the lead time for shipping. They were very responsive in answering my questions when I emailed them regarding my order.
The Merovingian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 05:27 PM   #85
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Merovingian View Post
Mine was shipped 5 days after I made payment. I believe they're extremely busy with processing the orders right now. You can email them and and inquire regarding the lead time for shipping. They were very responsive in answering my questions when I emailed them regarding my order.
May I ask, are you an international buyer?

Edit: sorry! Realised you already told me in the other thread. Yes, I think this delay is only for international buyers.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 09:14 AM   #86
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

I got my minion but , but the wing was broken off in the middle wear there is a metal pin to reinforce the wing. It SUCKS because I actually got an AP version that only 30 were made. Who ever packed it didnt pack it right and push the two styrofoams together hard and taped it and guarentee that THIS is what broke it because the packing and box is so rigid, there is no way this piece would break in shipping, the box and foam is done really well. SO now Im waiting to hear what they will do for me. SUCH a bummer, cause I also had to pay $70 in border fees on something that cost a $140 dollars. So be carful , it has alot of fine points on it and just have your camera ready because even tho it has great packing, If more boxes were packed like mine was, you may have damage yourself. I was excited as I have only got 2 AP versions in 20 years.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 07:33 AM   #87
koolkollectible
The Spirit

It's been over 2 weeks since many international customers paid for their shipping, and pretty much all that I know have not received any tracking or shipping status. I havent received a response from Gwen either, where I just asked for an update.

I had assumed that all shipping details were known when they asked for payment. So a 2 week period with no details on the actual shipment is rather annoying to be honest. I hope all us international customers hear something soon.
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 02:25 PM   #88
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
It's been over 2 weeks since many international customers paid for their shipping, and pretty much all that I know have not received any tracking or shipping status. I havent received a response from Gwen either, where I just asked for an update.

I had assumed that all shipping details were known when they asked for payment. So a 2 week period with no details on the actual shipment is rather annoying to be honest. I hope all us international customers hear something soon.
I?m just glad that Tweeterhead handed over the selling and shipping to Sideshow from Teela onwards. Information and transparency from their side has really much potential for improvement. I don?t understand why they don?t post on their social media accounts that international shipping is still in the works but takes longer because of reasons. Me and other guys did ask for updates several times now and just got answers in the comments where nobody finds them.
Old 02-03-2022, 02:09 AM   #89
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
I?m just glad that Tweeterhead handed over the selling and shipping to Sideshow from Teela onwards. Information and transparency from their side has really much potential for improvement. I don?t understand why they don?t post on their social media accounts that international shipping is still in the works but takes longer because of reasons. Me and other guys did ask for updates several times now and just got answers in the comments where nobody finds them.
I’ve had no response. Could you direct me to the answers you received in the comments?

Thanks
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 03:38 AM   #90
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
I?ve had no response. Could you direct me to the answers you received in the comments?

Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead...69680856427049

https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead...25165130878621