Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-08-2022, 01:17 PM   #41
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBlo99 View Post
Where do you contact PCS to give them feedback?
Facebook
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 06:28 PM   #42
Atlantisatdawn
Statue Forum MacDaddy

ukshaun, I saw your post in the other thread, and yes Mark Newman isn't working with sideshow at the moment, I ask him about COTD and he said he had no idea, but I dont think that will affect him working with PCS at all, I expect some more cool female pieces coming from PCS in the future with Mark working on some of them, I hope!
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 01:46 PM   #43
SDguy

Didn't Mark's comments about some of the other ladies PCS is doing from him make it sound like they were sort of using older sculpts from him? I can't recall if I read those comments here or on FB....
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 01:51 PM   #44
Fullscale_PCS
Company Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Didn't Mark's comments about some of the other ladies PCS is doing from him make it sound like they were sort of using older sculpts from him? I can't recall if I read those comments here or on FB....
Mark works with us in real-time and we go back and forth on designs and sculping changes. Lots of sculptors keep asset libraries they'll pull from to make new pieces.
Fullscale_PCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 01:53 PM   #45
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullscale_PCS View Post
Mark works with us in real-time and we go back and forth on designs and sculping changes. Lots of sculptors keep asset libraries they'll pull from to make new pieces.

Ooo, shiny new sponsor subforum AND Mod, nice!
Old 11-06-2022, 02:53 PM   #46
MarkNew
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
I never said or eluded to PCS using older sculpts of mine to make new pieces. Not sure where you got that idea. As Fullscale_PCS said, sometimes I'll pull assets from my previous sculpts like a hand or foot as a base mesh to rework into new parts to save time. It's common practice among sculptors since the digital age came into play.
MarkNew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 02:59 PM   #47
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNew View Post
I never said or eluded to PCS using older sculpts of mine to make new pieces. Not sure where you got that idea. As Fullscale_PCS said, sometimes I'll pull assets from my previous sculpts like a hand or foot as a base mesh to rework into new parts to save time. It's common practice among sculptors since the digital age came into play.
It wasn't supposed to be a slight to anyone, just a question, sorry if you took it that way. I wasn't implying old sculpt = something already produced as a statue, incidentally, if that's what you all are thinking. And FWIW, I like your old sculpts LOL
Old 11-06-2022, 03:05 PM   #48
MarkNew
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
It wasn't supposed to be a slight to anyone, just a question, sorry if you took it that way. I wasn't implying old sculpt = something already produced as a statue, incidentally, if that's what you all are thinking. And FWIW, I like your old sculpts LOL
Good to know, thanks! Sometimes things get misconstrued.
MarkNew is offline   Reply With Quote