Great. Hope you love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauko View Post
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 01:08 AM   #173
tyrannomauris
Frackin!

What did people who bought from US retailer pay in shipping for this guy. I got the ultimate from comic concepts bur haven't been invoiced for shipping yet since they don't have it in stock yet.
tyrannomauris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 02:26 PM   #174
How2TrainKaiju
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannomauris View Post
What did people who bought from US retailer pay in shipping for this guy. I got the ultimate from comic concepts bur haven't been invoiced for shipping yet since they don't have it in stock yet.
They still have any in stock, by chance? Their website won't even fully load for me atm. It's dropping script errors left and right. They also have very little info about them as a company on there. I'm seeing good reviews on FB and Reddit, so they just appear to be new. For something this expensive, though, I'd just wanna be sure there is some buyer protections to leverage. Returns/refunds/support, etc.

Any other US retailers still have any in stock that anyone is aware of?
How2TrainKaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 12:28 AM   #175
Biggunz
Loki

Heard its nice ...
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 03:35 AM   #176
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by How2TrainKaiju View Post
They still have any in stock, by chance? Their website won't even fully load for me atm. It's dropping script errors left and right. They also have very little info about them as a company on there. I'm seeing good reviews on FB and Reddit, so they just appear to be new. For something this expensive, though, I'd just wanna be sure there is some buyer protections to leverage. Returns/refunds/support, etc.

Any other US retailers still have any in stock that anyone is aware of?
i believe most of the us retailers still waiting on the shipping. when they get the items, some store usually have few extra like BBTS, check those website during that time.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 09:04 PM   #177
How2TrainKaiju

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
i believe most of the us retailers still waiting on the shipping. when they get the items, some store usually have few extra like BBTS, check those website during that time.
Thanks. Will do.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:51 PM   #178
How2TrainKaiju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauko View Post
Actually you can do a pretty good side-by-side with his video and the official P1 Studio promotion:

Looks like a mix of studio lighting vs. overexposure in the living room and a little weathering here and there. Nothing too dramatic.
Pretty much my take, as well. The production piece only seems to suffer from what could mostly be categorized as weathering/washes/grit. And that stuff is easy to do, it's just tedious. A Tamiya weathering kit or even some black and brown Winston water-oils applied very subtly here and there would be more than enough. It would really boost the skulls on the base.
Old 02-20-2023, 05:40 AM   #179
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

BBTS just charged me the remaining pay, so looks like their are getting their shipment soon. others who looking for doom statue, keep an eye open on BBTS, they might have them in Stock again. and keep regularly checking if they don't.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 01:47 PM   #180
How2TrainKaiju

How accurate are the listed weights on P1? This thing is currently listed as being 103lbs, which puts it way past the weight capacity for all of the shelves I have. Short of just getting a concrete pedestal, how does everyone else plan to display this?