Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-25-2023, 11:46 PM   #511
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

It's irritating that WB/DC won't even show us what we're buying. Because they're sensitive about dynamite? Overseas companies can go wild but they'll stifle the creativity of domestic artists? Anyways, I ordered the 1/4. I just wanted it on the record that I anger ordered it.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 11:53 PM   #512
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Does anyone have an idea of what the edition size ‘might be’ for the 1/4 scale?
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 11:59 PM   #513
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Youre absolutely correct Im asking you to gouge the 1:4 scale (or fail) collectors. They are asking to be gouged. They have a bigger is better inferiority complex, they deserve to be gouged considerably more than the average 1:6 collector. Plus remember, the smaller scale 1:6 and under statue collectors are the survivors from the golden age of the hobby for what thats worth

But in all seriousness PLEASE do what you can to make the 1:6 line more affordable. There has to be a way without sacrificing quality. This 1:6 Two-Face is more than kind of expensive, its too much. Go back to the super powers threads you will see despite me being a pain in the ass ...all I wanted from the SP 1:6 line was Batman rogues- but not at $500 for a simple museum pose. Not trying to be harsh but this two face makes me feel better about buying that ridiculously overpriced Prime1 1:3 Predator bust for $899 + shipping. On the other hand I can justify Your AWESOME He-Man on battle cat. It?s A LOT but it makes sense, despite the sticker shock.

You guys make super nice stuff, I hope you continue to do great things but please get creative!!!! Fire the cleaning ladies or use DIY RID-X on your septic system or something because $550 delivered for 1:6 scale statue of a simple man in a two tone suit with a chewed up face a chewed up hand is getting out of control.
Not gonna lie, continuing to argue this when you?ve been given clear explanations is kinda delusional.

We all know it?s expensive, no need to micromanage TH?s office expenses.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 01:32 AM   #514
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
Does anyone have an idea of what the edition size ?might be? for the 1/4 scale?
Probably 500 or so.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 01:36 AM   #515
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Probably 500 or so.
Glad I just pre-ordered it.

Thank you for your response.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 03:11 AM   #516
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
Does anyone have an idea of what the edition size ?might be? for the 1/4 scale?
It’s an open edition at the moment. But they’ll announce the run soon.

If that makes sense.

But as others have said, 500 seems like a fair amount. But I’m just some dude on the Internet who finally got one of his wishes granted with this piece, so…

Psst, a classic, non-jump suited but rather regular suited Riddler is now on my agenda. And Calendar Man, of course… LOL

But they can wait until next year, TBH. I’m knee deep in Penguin and now Two-Face payments until next year.
Bill Lehecka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 03:25 AM   #517
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

So let’s see, what *would* be next on Lehecka’s selfish Batman Rogues Wishlist Radar…

Riddler, obviously. He’s gotta be A1 on the list now that we finally got Two-Face and Penguin. And that’s where my wife draws the line… but if I had more room and infinite resources?

-Ra’s Al Ghul (Talia Al Ghul would be cool too)
-Clayface
-Man-Bat
-Black Mask
-Selfish one that probably has no chance, but The Ventriloquist and Scarface would be all sorts of off the wall.
-Phantasm (Your Angel of Death Awaits your wallet).
-Hush (Now we’re running out of ideas)

And the ones Sideshow has already tackled but could use a Tweeterhead spin:

-Killer Croc
-Mr. Freeze
-Penguin
-Bane
Old 05-26-2023, 03:37 AM   #518
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Although, Igo… man, now you’re making me think a seated Calendar Man with his tattooed bald head and sheets of dates from a Calendar in his prison jumpsuit would kinda be badass. Looking up menacingly. Yeah, that would be low-key awesome and something my wife would think I’d be crazy to grab.
Old 05-26-2023, 03:50 AM   #519
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Youre absolutely correct Im asking you to gouge the 1:4 scale (or fail) collectors. They are asking to be gouged. They have a bigger is better inferiority complex, they deserve to be gouged considerably more than the average 1:6 collector. Plus remember, the smaller scale 1:6 and under statue collectors are the survivors from the golden age of the hobby for what thats worth

But in all seriousness PLEASE do what you can to make the 1:6 line more affordable. There has to be a way without sacrificing quality. This 1:6 Two-Face is more than kind of expensive, its too much. Go back to the super powers threads you will see despite me being a pain in the ass ...all I wanted from the SP 1:6 line was Batman rogues- but not at $500 for a simple museum pose. Not trying to be harsh but this two face makes me feel better about buying that ridiculously overpriced Prime1 1:3 Predator bust for $899 + shipping. On the other hand I can justify Your AWESOME He-Man on battle cat. It?s A LOT but it makes sense, despite the sticker shock.

You guys make super nice stuff, I hope you continue to do great things but please get creative!!!! Fire the cleaning ladies or use DIY RID-X on your septic system or something because $550 delivered for 1:6 scale statue of a simple man in a two tone suit with a chewed up face a chewed up hand is getting out of control.
I know some of this is tongue in cheek but the price has been set. If you don't like it, don't buy it. They won't bring the price down just because you beg them to
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 04:24 AM   #520
darren1228
Zot

Heads up you can order the 1/4 Two-Face at BBTS and it qualifies for $4 shipping. Slightly marked up at $639.99 but the $4 will def add up to a cheaper price.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote