Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-16-2024, 04:10 PM   #551
qz33
Baron Zemo

Pfeiffer used to work engines like Sydney Sweeney?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 02:13 PM   #552
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor33 View Post
Her hips are twisted there so it?s providing an illusion they?re wider than they are. This is a more accurate look.

I?m not saying they should be exactly like that, but they definitely went overboard and made her look like a 21st century ass gym rat.
That was her stunt double lol. There are people who have tried to edit that scene on YouTube to fix the blooper.
MFrenchie5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 02:17 PM   #553
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFrenchie5 View Post
That was her stunt double lol. There are people who have tried to edit that scene on YouTube to fix the blooper.
Cannot imagine caring so much.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:14 AM   #554
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Cannot imagine caring so much.
It is not so much caring. I remembered watching the project on Youtube where video editors updated and corrected errors that Warner Brothers should have done for their 4k releases. It sheds light on how the movie could have been better.

https://youtu.be/cnyKCQEGUXI?si=3s31wv6uoinnlmAt
Old 06-04-2024, 12:49 AM   #555
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
It is not so much caring. I remembered watching the project on Youtube where video editors updated and corrected errors that Warner Brothers should have done for their 4k releases. It sheds light on how the movie could have been better.

https://youtu.be/cnyKCQEGUXI?si=3s31wv6uoinnlmAt
Not you the people that made those edits. Too much else to do with life as in anything. Could not care less about any of their so called fixes. Not long A.I. will be able to do whatever they feel they have accomplished and even better.
Don't need Special Editions of any more movies. I'll take them as is warts and all.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:33 AM   #556
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Don't need Special Editions of any more movies. I'll take them as is warts and all.
I miss the theatrical versions of the Star Wars OT, especially A New Hope, it's what I grew up with, and those warts have character dammit!
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 08:57 AM   #557
tarim69
Sailor Moon

Off topic...
There are other options out there, like the De-Specialized Editions.
What Harmy and co did to restore these flms to their original versions is just amazing.
You can check out the making of docs on youtube.

I saw the SEs once... once. It was enough.
tarim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 02:00 PM   #558
MFrenchie5
Frackin!

Quote:
Not you the people that made those edits. Too much else to do with life as in anything. Could not care less about any of their so called fixes. Not long A.I. will be able to do whatever they feel they have accomplished and even better.
The people who do those edits are sometimes given opportunities for official projects. Take Shamook, for example. They created a deepfake of Luke Skywalker in the Mandolorian and their project landed them to work with Lucasfilm on a following season. Directors themselves often oversee video restorations and corrections on their own movies to better portray what they intended, like Peter Jackson for Lord of the Rings. Sometimes it is for the best and sometimes it isn?t, but to call editing as just people with too much time on your hands without realizing this is a process that happens with every single movie is ignorant.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:31 PM   #559
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
The people who do those edits are sometimes given opportunities for official projects. Take Shamook, for example. They created a deepfake of Luke Skywalker in the Mandolorian and their project landed them to work with Lucasfilm on a following season.
Yep, and fan droid builders have been used to create iterations of screen used R2D2 units, and I believe the 501st and Mando Mercs have gotten their costumes on screen.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM   #560
ukshaun
Hercules

LOADING: Image(s)

WOW!

Sorry about the bump..
Felt the need to take another look at this amazing piece, and share.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote