Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 10-11-2006, 04:32 PM   #31
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Pfffff… Yeah okay Bats I believe you. Is this what you’ve been reduced too? You can’t even cheer for your crappy team, all you can do is Yankee hate all year long? Pretty sad dude.

Let it go Bats, hating the Yankees won’t reverse history. The braves were America’s team on the cusp of becoming a dynasty and the Yankees crushed Atlanta’s dream. Then after the sweep at the hands of the Bombers the braves were officially labeled the team that couldn’t get it done and the Yankees became THE team of the decade. I’d be salty too but lucky for me I’m not a braves fan. Biggest choke ever, Arod, it doesn’t matter – At the end of the day the Yankees still rock. We always have a strong team, every year were a LEGITIMATE contender, usually favored to win and even if we don’t win it all we know that ownership will make moves to try and do it the next year and most importantly we (Yankee fans) start every season with hope – Unlike braves fans that have zero hope and are still waking up in the middle of the night screaming LEYRITZ!!!!!
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Eveyr year that passes makes the yankees the Braves of the new millenium. four more years and your officially the most choking team of this century.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:02 PM   #32
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Eveyr year that passes makes the yankees the Braves of the new millenium. four more years and your officially the most choking team of this century.
Talk about blah blah blah. Talk to me in four years. I'm willing to bet the Yankees win a title before those 4 years finish. Put something up if your so sure. We can go statue for statue dude.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:21 PM   #33
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I knew you wouldn't reply to that one. Loser has to buy a statue or bust for the winner. Statue or bust it's your choice. Your going to lose anyway so it doesn't make a difference to me.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 11:28 AM   #34
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Talk about blah blah blah. Talk to me in four years. I'm willing to bet the Yankees win a title before those 4 years finish. Put something up if your so sure. We can go statue for statue dude.
I dont know general, I'm pretty sure when we look back on the last ten years, your team will be the poster-team for CHOKE!
Name the bet, bastich!

And don't think I'm gonna bet my custom statues on this, I may be confident, but I'm not stupid.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote