Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #21
Rooster
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
To me and for many people they are MORE than worth. There ain't better movie statues out there. Their level of realism and details is out of this World. I collect from every company and can say that based on first hand experience. "Cheap" is the LAST thing these pieces looks and feels. FAAAAAR from it. In fact, these are the most "solid" and "expensive" looking pieces you can buy right now. You probably never saw one in person or have one, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that. Just ask people that actually own these pieces.
Well, I'm sorry I'm not one of those. They look cheap out side of the 2-3 I said. They just look really odd to me. I've seen them as well and can't say they are the best products around. They are about as overpriced an item as you can get and I wouldn't give anyone a wooden nickel for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
And sorry, but calling a statue "biggest piece of crap this side of the last dump I took" won't make you look good here, I'm afraid. There's actually sculptors involved in the process, in case you don't know, so show atleast a little respect for their work and watch your mouth. We don't need or want this kind of attitude here.
Again, that's just my opinion on how they look. Am I really supposed to care if everyone likes me? I'm adult enough to know that when I say something it will probably piss someone off. Really they're are sculptors? Who'd have thunk that? Watch my mouth? Yes, Mom. I've seen on here before I joined countless members ripping on pieces and companies yet I've not seen those slip by without a mention. I guess it's because I ripped into your precious CM. Didn't mean to step on any toes just speaking my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
How you can say these pieces look cheap is beyond me
and personelly I think that Aragorn even with the face looking the way it does at present is still outstanding.

How can I say it? LOL Well, It was easy I made a thought and then typed it out. J/K They just don't look very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleMidget View Post
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i have to say i find it strange how one can not be blown away by the precision work CM puts into their pieces and although i haven't actually owned one myself (my first arrives tomorrow) i'd be willing to bet my opinion still stands after receiving it and that is to say the least.

Exactly! Most of you might not agree with mine which is cool but some respect for it would be nice. I don't agree that these pieces are all that great but I'm not attacking anyones opinion on it. I just think these pieces are just not that impressive and I've seen them in person before. Well, I would hope your opinion stays the same considering how much these cost.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:52 AM   #22
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Rooster your manner is very similar to Josh (jlcmsu)http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=6 This person has been banned twice from this forum.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:08 AM   #23
Rooster
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Rooster your manner is very similar to Josh (jlcmsu)http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=6 This person has been banned twice from this forum.
Not me sorry. I'm just not impressed by these. I'm being a tad harsh on these I know. These just aren't the end all be all as some might think. It's cool though differences make the world go round.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:09 AM   #24
elwood49
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
I'm almost positive that it is Josh. I'm sure he's only logging on from a different IP now to try and "hide" his identity. No wonder I don't like this new "Rooster" member.

I just looked at his post history and it's almost identical. Bashes the PS3, bashes CM, same reaction to Andy leaving SS, etc.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:14 AM   #25
Rooster
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post
I'm almost positive that it is Josh. I'm sure he's only logging on from a different IP now to try and "hide" his identity. No wonder I don't like this new "Rooster" member.

I just looked at his post history and it's almost identical. Bashes the PS3, bashes CM, same reaction to Andy leaving SS, etc.
Can't say I'm this person sorry. Can't like everyone which doesn't bother me at all.

I bash the PS3? I just made one post. I like the PS but right now Sony is doing nothing to get my money. I guess that bashing. I don't like CM again sorry. Not thrilled with my favorite sculptor going to a company that I won't be buying from. I guess I'm guilty for feeling the same as what someone else thinks. I am who I am and I'm not who you think I am. Sorry.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:29 PM   #26
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post

No kidding! LOL!
The annoying way he writes his quotes looks the same, his speech looks the same, his bashing looks the same and towards the same companys(we are waiting for the Attakus bashing anytime now! ), so he IS the same guy! Same moron that was banned before, TWICE! And a BIG Coward one that is afraid to admit who he really is. Far from a Rooster, more like a Chicken. But then we always knew he was a big wussy.
Funny, is that he was banned not once, but TWICE from here, yet he comes back doing the exactly same things that got him banned. Even some of his phrases are the same. Stupid or what? Probably stole the laptop from one of his "students"(if he have students at all, cause I'm afraid somebody this stupid can't even teach!) and now is trying yet AGAIN to hide under another fake id. So damn sad, so damn pathetic. No wonder he is almost 30 years old and still living with his parents. I bet his parents can't wait to see him out!

Bye bye little Josh, won't waste one sec of my time with you anymore. You will be in my ignore list from now on, until you are banned again(hopefully, won't take too long)
Old 11-16-2006, 03:32 PM   #27
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Hi Josh!

Like Cap mentioned, I too have collected and have seen a lot of companies' products.

CM pieces are the best and most realistic statues out there.

I would only collect CM if they had more licenses.

Hoping they get a LOT more, especially Star Wars.

Aragorn is the first piece that looks off IMO.

The Jack and Indy pieces that are coming up look incredible.
Closed Thread