Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 12-17-2011, 04:44 AM   #111
Rocket
Art of Mod

This reminds me of when Sparty was in the "Show yourselves" thread every day for two weeks, saying, "everyone post more pics, keep them coming!!" but when he was asked to post a pic of himself, he didn't go back to the thread
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:45 AM   #112
HULK SMASH666
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Mate, what are you talking about!...please don't you start by adding more BS!...are you all for real now??
Are you f'n kidding me?? You bought my hulk vs spiderman dio off eBay, paid then didn't pick it up for six months, f'ked my wife around countless times saying you'd booked a courier so she waited all day for nothing, you used to brag about spending 10,000 a year on sideshow product, told me about your plant to start an Australian comic grading system and to top it off told me your name was TONY!!!!! I never spoke to an asststat, it was you. If you go back to pankey's hulk thread you will see us conversing and remember emailing me pics of the statue that you had because you had commissioned it not MFA??? your full of ----! And for the reccord yes, rocket was bang on! I told you I thought the hulk vs dio was a recast and offered a full refund but you still wanted it. This guy is s joke people, don't believe a word.
HULK SMASH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:45 AM   #113
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Not Tony!
Ya see, answers like that won't gain you any sympathy and certainly won't get people to believe anything you say

Frankly, showing us some packing and a statue you've been sitting on for a week or more, which may or may not have been damaged by customs or you, isn't going to prove anything.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:53 AM   #114
Spartacus
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK SMASH666 View Post
Are you f'n kidding me?? You bought my hulk vs spiderman dio off eBay, paid then didn't pick it up for six months, f'ked my wife around countless times saying you'd booked a courier so she waited all day for nothing, you used to brag about spending 10,000 a year on sideshow product, told me about your plant to start an Australian comic grading system and to top it off told me your name was TONY!!!!! I never spoke to an asststat, it was you. If you go back to pankey's hulk thread you will see us conversing and remember emailing me pics of the statue that you had because you had commissioned it not MFA??? your full of ----! And for the reccord yes, rocket was bang on! I told you I thought the hulk vs dio was a recast and offered a full refund but you still wanted it. This guy is s joke people, don't believe a word.
Mate the only Joke is you, i am not Tony!...why would i lie about it!...You spoke to my assistant, which might of been speaking on my behalf!

but what's concerning me now is, are you saying the Hulk is a fake?
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:54 AM   #115
Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Ya see, answers like that won't gain you any sympathy and certainly won't get people to believe anything you say

Frankly, showing us some packing and a statue you've been sitting on for a week or more, which may or may not have been damaged by customs or you, isn't going to prove anything.
wow, so now im damaging the kit!....amazing!
Old 12-17-2011, 04:57 AM   #116
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Only one way to resolve this identity crisis. Time to reactivate the member of the week thread.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #117
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
wow, so now im damaging the kit!....amazing!
Nothing amazing about it. Customs could have easily damaged it. You could have dropped it by accident. Who the hell knows? All I can say is everything about you seems fishy. Your story about your man servant taking care of everything, but then you talk about everything that YOU did during the course of this commission and purchasing the second kit. So is it you or Wong doing it?

This isn't the first time your name has been mentioned to the Moderators here over the years which is why your credibility is shaky at best as far as I'm concerned.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:00 AM   #118
HULK SMASH666
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Mate the only Joke is you, i am not Tony!...why would i lie about it!...You spoke to my assistant, which might of been speaking on my behalf!

but what's concerning me now is, are you saying the Hulk is a fake?
Oh man, your hilarious! I'm not saying it was fake I said I thought it might of been. But I remember you clearly saying it could not of been as I bought it before the recasts came out. I don't understand why you are lying?? What the hell man??!! We spoke so often on the phone and I remember you saying clearly how when your in Melbourne for business we would catch up. Why would an assistant claim the things you did? Why would he assume your identity?? Far out man you spoke on the phone about the position of the 1/2 hulks eyes and pankey couldn't take the photo you wanted from front on and then you posted in the tread saying the same exact thing!! My wife clearly remembers you as we spoke on the phone when I drove home from picking her up from work, and she clearly remembers being screwed around by you waiting for your courier. I can go on but mate your lies are pathetic! Get over yourself!
HULK SMASH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:03 AM   #119
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Only one way to resolve this identity crisis. Time to reactivate the member of the week thread.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:04 AM   #120
Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Nothing amazing about it. Customs could have easily damaged it. You could have dropped it by accident. Who the hell knows? All I can say is everything about you seems fishy. Your story about your man servant taking care of everything, but then you talk about everything that YOU did during the course of this commission and purchasing the second kit. So is it you or Wong doing it?

This isn't the first time your name has been mentioned to the Moderators here over the years which is why your credibility is shaky at best as far as I'm concerned.
well, im sorry it seems this way, i just do not wish to share my personal information at this time!....I have always done the right thing on this forum, and by every one i interact with, so im not sure what or why i have been brought up, unless it was to find out my identity!

You are welcome to communicate with me via PM, if that works. Thanks