Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #4891
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Wouldn't it have been better at $1200 SS just made one standard version of Thanos at an ES of about 2000? It's highly unfair for people to pay the same amount of money for one less head.

Or they could have gone this route

Ex = $1200
Collectors = $1049
BAM!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #4892
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic View Post
Sodium levels are too damn high on facebook
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #4893
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Wouldn't it have been better at $1200 SS just made one standard version of Thanos at an ES of about 2000? It's highly unfair for people to pay the same amount of money for one less head.

Ex = $1200
Collectors = $1049
They used to have different pricing for EX v Reg back in the day. I have no idea why they don't go back to that. Want to save a few bucks, op for the Reg/Collectors. Want all the bells and whistles, pay a little more. Kind of shocked they have never revisited that actually. One of the last ones I remember that on was a GI Joe dio piece that took forever to sell out.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:55 PM   #4894
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
He did however tell me that he did have meetings about the demand and what has happened here and they are going to try and improve that in the future so this doesn't happen again.
I'll bet they are.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:57 PM   #4895
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Maybe it's just me but I'm sick and tired of companies skimping on the customer. Happens all the time in video games (see Nintendo and their have to buy tons of extra crap to have the best experience nonsense).

It just seems that the more a person spends on something...the more they should get. I know that's not how most businesses work (unless you are XM), but just bring out 1 version with as much as you can cram in there for a given price. Apparently, there was no extra cost for the second head...so why not have included it in the collector's version as well.

Stop skimping on the customer! When I pay $1200 I want Thanos to cook, clean, bathe me, and wipe my ass. That's a lot of frikkin money to plunker down. This goes for all companies!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #4896
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:

Ex = $1200
Collectors = $1049
Giving those who got theit WL cancelled a 10% off coupon would have been a very smart idea, as less customers would have been put off by it and more sales would probably have been made. It keeps amazing me how badly they handeled this, considering all the options they had to deal with this.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #4897
takaboi
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic View Post
Sodium levels are too damn high on facebook
Pretty high in forums too.
Smh
takaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #4898
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Sheesh.. I've had my fair share of crap to talk about Sideshow but DAMN. It seems like they can never do anything right by you cry baby a$$ collectors. If they leave the ES "TBD" They're wrong. If they set the ES day 1 and it sells out BECAUSE of it - They're wrong. If they make a crappy exclusive that no one cares about - they're wrong. If they would have waited till they started shipping him out to tell you that your WL won't convert, they're wrong.. Get a grip people. Holy smokes. Its depressing to come on the forums lately. I'm all for discussion but YOOOOO. All I see lately is people crying and moaning. 1 page of constructive/positive/USEFUL discussion then RIGHT back to the moaning. lmao - OK. I'm done.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:00 PM   #4899
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
You don't happen to have an order do you? Because your awfully free with advice to those who just got bad news several months from shipping.

I'm fine either way, not a piece I needed, but I have enjoyed the heck out of this thread.

Just saying, telling people that hey, look on the bright side, when you are one of the one's that got an order in is kind of a dick move.
You are right, trying to look on the bright side is the epitome of a dick move.

MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #4900
sparda
The Avengers

Mr jones, you d$ck
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote