Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 03-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #101
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
If you can afford it get your own lawyer and not rely on a court appointed one. A female one would be best and do some research.

Your right BTW fathers have little or no rights but if you don't pay your maintenance your in trouble regardless if you have any visitation.
Absolutely right!

What you should also look into is attorneys that provide public services pro bono for cases they deem fit. Their are organizations of attorneys here in Westchester that to charitable work in this capacity. You make an appointment with them, they hear your story and based on its merits and your situation, they may or may not handle it for you for free!

They helped a friend of mine once with a labor dispute when he was fired from his job because of someone else's mistake and they were disputing his unemployment benefits.

He won!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #102
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

She is still an idiot... I had to e-mail this to my lawyer...

On Tuesday April 13th, I received a voicemail from a nurse at EJ's school, Harvey Zooker, He proceeded to inform me that he was called up to EJ's class because EJ was really nervous about a test and couldn't concentrate and also informed me that his vitals were fine and EJ was fine and he was going to get a make up test. So this made me think that EJ's Mom (Natalie) FINALLY added me to the blue card, maybe by her lawyers advice, in EJ's school, but I was wrong. I called EJ later that evening to ask him what happened and how he was feeling and since she listens to my calls with him she immediately snatched the phone from EJ and asked me what am I talking about. She proceeded to get irate and stated "NOT FOR NOTHING YOU'RE NOT EVEN ON THE BLUE CARD, IT MUST HAVE BEEN MISTAKE OR FROM A DIFFERENT STUDENT OR SCHOOL" so I all I stated was "OK" just to calm her down. I saved the voicemail and re-listened to it just to make sure and the nurse states "This is regarding Eric Sanchez Jr. at P.S. 14 in Ms. Rubenstein's class."

Court is Wed. Morning! I can't wait to get this over with!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #103
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
She is still an idiot... I had to e-mail this to my lawyer...

On Tuesday April 13th, I received a voicemail from a nurse at EJ's school, Harvey Zooker, He proceeded to inform me that he was called up to EJ's class because EJ was really nervous about a test and couldn't concentrate and also informed me that his vitals were fine and EJ was fine and he was going to get a make up test. So this made me think that EJ's Mom (Natalie) FINALLY added me to the blue card, maybe by her lawyers advice, in EJ's school, but I was wrong. I called EJ later that evening to ask him what happened and how he was feeling and since she listens to my calls with him she immediately snatched the phone from EJ and asked me what am I talking about. She proceeded to get irate and stated "NOT FOR NOTHING YOU'RE NOT EVEN ON THE BLUE CARD, IT MUST HAVE BEEN MISTAKE OR FROM A DIFFERENT STUDENT OR SCHOOL" so I all I stated was "OK" just to calm her down. I saved the voicemail and re-listened to it just to make sure and the nurse states "This is regarding Eric Sanchez Jr. at P.S. 14 in Ms. Rubenstein's class."

Court is Wed. Morning! I can't wait to get this over with!

The more Ammo the better...Hopefully this week you will be done with it all, and of course on the winning side...And all I can tell you which I am sure you already Know...

Bi-tches Be Crazy!! lol

Good Luck Eric!!
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #104
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks Frankie!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 04-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #105
VinReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
The more Ammo the better...Hopefully this week you will be done with it all, and of course on the winning side...And all I can tell you which I am sure you already Know...

Bi-tches Be Crazy!! lol

Good Luck Eric!!
Amen to that!

You couldn't be more right!

Good luck CK!

I will be saying many a novena for you and EJ!

VR
Old 04-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #106
Jesse321
Galactus

I know I don't need to tell you this Eric, but just remember, KEEP YOUR COOL NO MATTER WHAT ... she's going to do everything in her power to rattle you, you can't let the court see that or your goose is cooked.

And besides, the calmer you stay, the more hysterical she's like to get, and that can only benefit you more in the long run.

Good luck man, all the best to ya.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #107
lord odin

[QUOTE=Collection King 13;3287857]She is still an idiot... I had to e-mail this to my lawyer...

Court is Wed. Morning! I can't wait to get this over with
Good luck.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #108
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Well it's not over... but the ball is bouncing my way!!! Next court date is June 23rd...

It went good... Her lawyer is a ROOKIE!!! LMAO!!! He got shut down buy the judge a couple of times... My ex left the court room all flusterd because she has to take another day off from work and pay her lawyer again!

Her lawyer sent my lawyer some obserd settlement they wanted me to agree on... I read over it and almost used it to wipe my ass with it and hand it back to him...

The only thing is that I lost my little Ace with the divorce decree... The Judge said that it was a mistake and had to be ammended, but it was worth seeing her lawyer scramble because he missed it!!!

I am think about sending a settlement agreement from my lawyer to hers stating that I want EJ for 3 weekends a month and 2 - 3 weeks a year... but I have to set up an appointment with my lawyer to further discuss that option...

Old 04-21-2010, 11:35 PM   #109
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Good luck mate!
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:35 PM   #110
VinReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Well it's not over... but the ball is bouncing my way!!! Next court date is June 23rd...

It went good... Her lawyer is a ROOKIE!!! LMAO!!! He got shut down buy the judge a couple of times... My ex left the court room all flusterd because she has to take another day off from work and pay her lawyer again!

Her lawyer sent my lawyer some obserd settlement they wanted me to agree on... I read over it and almost used it to wipe my ass with it and hand it back to him...

The only thing is that I lost my little Ace with the divorce decree... The Judge said that it was a mistake and had to be ammended, but it was worth seeing her lawyer scramble because he missed it!!!

I am think about sending a settlement agreement from my lawyer to hers stating that I want EJ for 3 weekends a month and 2 - 3 weeks a year... but I have to set up an appointment with my lawyer to further discuss that option...

Glad to hear things are going your way.

Always aim high and if you come in a little lower it's all good!

Remember you can always lower the price. Its much more difficult to raise it again.

Keep up the good fight!

VR