Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #1171
grphyx1
Kingpin

Actually it's my responsibility to myself! You're of the mentallity that every man for themself, however, I paid the same amount you did, and if I hadn't read the above from Jerry, I'd still be under the impression given to me from SideShow that what I have is what I'll get! so yeah an official note/confirmation that this is being addressed from the distributor themselves would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
No offense, but who cares? Its not your responsibility.

And everything is being taken care of anyway. Whats the problem?

Chris
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #1172
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Actually it's my responsibility to myself! You're of the mentallity that every man for themself, however, I paid the same amount you did, and if I hadn't read the above from Jerry, I'd still be under the impression given to me from SideShow that what I have is what I'll get! so yeah an official note/confirmation that this is being addressed from the distributor themselves would be great.
But that's my point, you DID read it and Jerry DID say it. So asking what SS is gonna do is kind of redundant isn't it? SS is going to do what Jerry told them would happen. You heard it right from the source.

Here it is again for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I spoke with Sideshow few minutes ago and explained that the EX should have both sets of pieces.

The factory is making them, but due to the holidays we probably wont be able to get them in collectors hands until early February.
Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1173
grphyx1
Kingpin

Really not going to go into semantics about this. How exactly do you propose that Jerry get mailing addresses of folks that purchased this through the distributor SIDESHOW!!! I paid my money to SideShow, not Jerry! and honestly still unsure as to why you felt the need to respond when my posting started off with Hi Jerry, not Hi Chris? so you can regurgitate Jerry's posting all you wish, but I personally would like a little more definite response.

Quote:
But that's my point, you DID read it and Jerry DID say it. So asking what SS is gonna do is kind of redundant isn't it? SS is going to do what Jerry told them would happen. You heard it right from the source.

Here it is again for ya

Chris
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #1174
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Really not going to go into semantics about this. How exactly do you propose that Jerry get mailing addresses of folks that purchased this through the distributor SIDESHOW!!! I paid my money to SideShow, not Jerry! and honestly still unsure as to why you felt the need to respond when my posting started off with Hi Jerry, not Hi Chris? so you can regurgitate Jerry's posting all you wish, but I personally would like a little more definite response.

Chris
Old 12-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #1175
slaine
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Yes!!! Mine just arrived after paying more than $160 in Taxes

I really hope to get THE LAW!!! But I'm really a romantic and due to the fact that it's MY Christmas present... Shall I wait until 25th??
slaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #1176
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaine View Post
I really hope to get THE LAW!!! But I'm really a romantic and due to the fact that it's MY Christmas present... Shall I wait until 25th??

Chris
Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #1177
neostatues74
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaine View Post
Yes!!! Mine just arrived after paying more than $160 in Taxes

I see your is number 84, i got 83 but mine has a broken area on the body hope sideshow can replace it for me.
Hope your is OK.
neostatues74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #1178
slaine

Quote:

Chris
jajajajjaja, I will try it!!! Let's see if I can do it
Old 12-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #1179
slaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by neostatues74 View Post
I see your is number 84, i got 83 but mine has a broken area on the body hope sideshow can replace it for me.
Hope your is OK.
Nooo!!! I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope it is a transport issue and you get the replacement soon!!!

With all the respect I expect that mine is safe, now the fact to wait until Santa is lossing strenght

I will keep you informed guys!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #1180
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Hi Jerry,

I'd like to know if everyone that purchased the exclusive Judge Dredd diorama will get an official notice (email letter) saying that the issue of the missing parts will be addressed and that it will be sent to us? Not all collectors are in these forums. How will they be notified?

BTW this was my initial query to SideShow.."Hello CS,

I recently received my Judge Dredd Excl diorama. It is missing the robot parts. How do I get these for my statue? I have number 115.

Best,
Grphyx1"
I honestly dont know if Sideshow will send a notice to customers now, or just wait until the pieces are in and then send them to you.

The pieces will come from SS though, not me.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote