Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
cblakey1
Cyclops

Check out this ebay message

I merely sent a message asking him to leave feedback if he was happy with his purchase and that I would reciprocate.

"Call me old fashioned, but when I am the buyer and I have completed my portion of the ebay transaction, ie. paid for my items in a timely manner it is your responsibility to leave me feedback. I know this is how it is stated in the ebay transaction rules, and I also know that over the years people have drifted off from that. Sellers are now holding feedback for buyers hostage when the buyer has done everything that is expected of them. I will not leave feedback for any seller that has not left me feedback first. If you do not like the way that I paid for my item in about 24 hours you can take it up with ebay. But, if on the other hand, I paid you quickly and in a manner that meets your approval it is your responsibility to leave me feedback when I have completed my portion of the transaction. When the mini busts arrive, if I have a problem I will let you know and it is then your responsibility to handle the problem or ignore it. This is how I can judge what feedback you deserve. If you have left feedback for me and the busts arrived with no problems I would then go online and leave you positive feedback based on the satisfactory completion of the transaction. If you disagree you can file a complaint with ebay, but I know they will back me up."

Last edited by armitage; 07-23-2011 at 03:15 PM.
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Snap....hahahaha
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
bomen
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

agreed.

I'd call him a lot of things, but "old fashioned" is well down the list.
bomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #4
joncorr
A day without sunshine is like... night.

You and I are selling the same thing, selling off our Bowen Collection. That's why I usually don't leave feedback for a buyer unless they do for me.
Anyway what's the point of buyer feedback? We can't leave a negative or neutral for non payers or slow payers.
Who was it anyway? We have had some of the same Buyers too. There have been some bidders that haven't left for me but they seem to be happy bidding on my stuff again.
joncorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
cblakey1
Cyclops

This is what irks me.. my auction clearly states leave it for me and I will leave it for you. Folks who have bought from me know that I leave it literally minutes after they leave it for me.

I'm watching auctions/feedback all day.

See, this is the culture that eBaY has created. Sellers leave positive feedback and the buyers can leave anything they like. If the postage stamp is crooked and they don't like it, they can ding me and I can't do anything about it and need a court order to remove their comment.

In the twenty minutes it took this douche to write this crap, he could've left feedback and I would've responded.

EBayers are buying my pieces for dimes on the dollar and instead of taking their loot and running, they have to waste time writing $hit like this like they are expecting more out of the transaction then a cheap bust.

This world is really Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!ed up, I tell ya. I know.. why don't I send 'em a free bust on me? Will that get positive feedback?

Hope he enjoys his time in my blocked bidder list.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncorr View Post
You and I are selling the same thing, selling off our Bowen Collection. That's why I usually don't leave feedback for a buyer unless they do for me.
Anyway what's the point of buyer feedback? We can't leave a negative or neutral for non payers or slow payers.
Who was it anyway? We have had some of the same Buyers too. There have been some bidders that haven't left for me but they seem to be happy bidding on my stuff again.
His name is kbmarc. Feel free to put him on your Blocked Bidders List.

And to M.G. of LA.. if you are a member of SF, you sir, are a douche.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
rychehitman
Galactus

am I alone in thinking that this guy brings up a valid point???

Buyers SHOULD get feedback after they pay. They completed their end of the bargain.

The Seller SHOULD get feedback when the item arrives as described.

It's a fairly simple system that sellers have scewed up by holding buyer feedback hostage.

The whole feedback system should be done away with entirely.
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
am I alone in thinking that this guy brings up a valid point???

Buyers SHOULD get feedback after they pay. They completed their end of the bargain.

The Seller SHOULD get feedback when the item arrives as described.

It's a fairly simple system that sellers have scewed up by holding buyer feedback hostage.

The whole feedback system should be done away with entirely.
No! Since Ebay took away a sellers RIGHT to leave negative feedback to D bag buyers, THAT'S wheb the feedback system failed! As a seller, I want to know who the anal Dbag buyers are on Ebay! I am a buyer as well as a seller and I DO NOT leave positive feedback UNTIL I receive feedback from the buyer! As a buyer, I am MORE then happy to leave positive feedback to seller if I receive the item fast and as described! I do not bother chasing buyers for feedback. It's a waste of my time! No news is good news!
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

not at all.if i was a seller i would wait till i got feedback.

you have some losers out there that would get the positive feedback and then stick you with either nothing or a negative feedback.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
what makes a buyer a D Bag??? If they pay,they have done their part, right?
Am I alone in thinking you don't sell much, Ryche?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
not at all.if i was a seller i would wait till i got feedback.

you have some losers out there that would get the positive feedback and then stick you with either nothing or a negative feedback.
Exactly, Jose!