Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 01-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
Y3E
Gen 13

Hot Toys Shipping

I have the Hot Toys bug and ordered my first one, Ada Wong from Resident Evil and she ships in June.

How accurate are Hot Toys shipping dates? Do they get pushed back frequently, like Sideshow's statues?

Thanks.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

accurate roughly 3% of the time. I have never had a hot toys ship on an anticipated date outside the SDCC Exclusive Secret project Iron Man. And I think they kind of had to do that. Every one I have on flex pay has been pushed back once they made it to the next to last payment. They take the 3rd of 4 or whatever payment and then send a flex payment schedule change email letting you know it is pushed to the next month till it comes out. Though with Iron monger they went ahead and in the email said it would be October instead of may. So I never pay any attention to the dates they give. Just not worth the being upset about it.
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
Y3E
Gen 13

Thanks for the information, chad. I kind of thought that HT would be no different but my eagerness to add her to my collection of HT RE characters I recently bought made me hope otherwise.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #4
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Ah you should never let hope fail. Maybe this new year will bring faster more accurate shipping times. I know Bane is due in March and that looks very possible now. Ada doesn't seem like she would be too much in the details like Iron man batman and the like. I know My Alice wasn't too far off the date when she came out. Just depends on how much effort they put into getting her done in time. You may see a June with Ada in hand. I know I am holding out hope that Loki does indeed come with February.
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote