Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

Syco collectibles

At this time we have locked all the Syco threads. This is due to our policy in dealing with companies.

due to the fact Syco appears to be either multiple companies or divisions, we need to have points of contact with each group. Any rep that posts here will have to have their own unique name so that folks can better understand what goes on.

All contacts will be with folks with company emails etc so that we can feel some assurance that said reps actually work for the company, we also will need real world addresses and phone numbers. This is the same thing we have asked of other companies with Reps on our forum and not one of them has had an issue with it.

This is not being done to be mean to Syco or try to damage their standing. It is being done to protect our membership at statueforum. This information will be shared with other forums if requested by their moderators.

We take protecting our membership seriously. does not matter if you are a collector, artist, sculptor. We care about everyone here and our community.

Once all of this is settled by ALL branches and REPS of Syco we will unlock the threads. Not until that happens will we allow those threads unlocked.

as I stated protecting our membership is our concern.

i hope everyone understands.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

absolutely understand .
but i have a question.
with the recent events that has transpired.
and the person/people that were involved.
how will you know for a fact that they are submitting legit emails and phone numbers?
i only ask becasue i think it would be easy for a company from another county to submit phony emails and phone numbers to satisfy your requests.
again, considering what has happened in recent events.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

DM we will follow up with everything at our disposal. We always verify the reps that speak for companies here.
Closed Thread