Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 AM   #1
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

The Battle of the Babes - Part I

Hi guys,

what do you think would happen when these two heroines would clash? Who would win and who would lose?

----------------------------------------

-1. Rogue

Education
College-level courses at Xavier's School, partial law degree

Height
5'8"

Weight
120 lbs.

Eyes
Green

Hair
Brown with white streak

Powers
Rogue is a mutant who formerly possessed the ability to absorb the memories, abilities, personality, and outward physical characteristics of other beings through skin-to-skin contact. Such transfers lasted for 60 times longer than the contact time, with extended contact resulting in the possibility of permanent absorption. No upper limit had been determined for the number of beings Rogue could simultaneously imprint.

Upon absorbing another's memories, Rogue also gained any associated emotional responses. Rogue was typically able to control such emotions, however absorbing psyches more powerful than her own resulted in Rogue’s psyche being supplanted.

After permanently absorbing the powers of Ms. Marvel, Rogue possessed an amalgamated mutant human/alien Kree physiology that granted her a degree of immunity to poisons, and a virtually indestructible body. Rogue also possessed Ms. Marvel's above normal reflexes and psychic "seventh sense" that enabled her to subconsciously anticipate an opponent’s moves. Whilst Rogue possessed Ms. Marvel's psyche, her "double" consciousness made her resistant to telepathic probes from even the most powerful mind readers. She also gained Ms. Marvel's incredible strength, and supersonic flight.

After absorbing the powers of an alien Skrull, Rogue began to spontaneously reactivate previously absorbed abilities. Rogue could also tap into the residual psychic energy of those she had imprinted to determine their status and to relive past events from their perspective.

Recently, Rogue has seemingly permanently absorbed the fire-based powers of Sunfire.

Abilities
Rogue could formerly draw upon the combat and espionage training of Carol Danvers by granting control of her body to her alternate personality, a duplicate of Danvers'. Rogue can also speak fluent French.

Weapons
None

==================================

-2. She-Hulk

Education
Degree in Criminal Law

Height
5'10" (in human form) 6'7" (as She-Hulk)

Weight
140 lbs (in human form) 650 lbs (as She-Hulk)

Eyes
Green

Hair
Brown (in human form) Green (as She-Hulk)

Powers
Like her cousin, Jennifer possesses great strength, durability, endurance and a healing factor. Unlike her cousin, she almost always retains her full intelligence and personality as She-Hulk. She is also able to switch from She-Hulk to Jennifer Walters, but does not always have control of her transformation. In the past, Jennifer's inability to switch forms was due to a psychological block. Jennifer has learned a Ovid body-switching technique, but rarely uses it. The Scarlet Witch also put an enchantment on She-Hulk so that anyone who wishes to harm She-Hulk will not be able to perceive her while she's in the form of Jen Walters. While useful it later backfired and was removed by Doctor Strange.

Paraphernalia
Wears a gamma-charger to help regulate her changes from She-Hulk to Jen Walters and vice-a-versa

===================================

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:42 AM   #2
sellin71
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I'm liking She-Hulk in this one. She-Hulk strongest chick that is!
sellin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:55 AM   #3
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

THe first time I saw Rogue she took out Captain America, Thor, Wonder Man, and the Vision.

She-Hulk is toast.
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:28 AM   #4
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I'm going with the green chick !
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #5
cblakey1
Cyclops

Rogue.
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #6
gammaguy
U talkin' to me?

She-Hulk has way too much exposed skin for this fight. The best strategy for her to defeat Rogue is to fight her from a distance. With Rogue's ability to fly, she'll eventually get in close and if she can touch or grab hold of She-Hulk then the fight is over.

Rogue wins.
gammaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #7
ratchet
Mandarin

She Hulk is pretty much dead in the water due to Rouge's awesome power!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:02 PM   #8
Arakius
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Rogue would consumer her (and her powers, memories, abilities, psyche,...)
Arakius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #9
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
THe first time I saw Rogue she took out Captain America, Thor, Wonder Man, and the Vision.

She-Hulk is toast.
Pretty much it, right here.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #10
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi guys,

I must admit that I agree with the predictions of most people which point out that Rogue would win this fight.

She-Hulk may be stronger than Rogue and she may have the advantage of having a healing factor but Rogue has too much going on for her to change the odds in her favour.
Just like She-Hulk Rogue is near invulnerable. Just like She-Hulk Rogue is superhumanly strong.
But unlike She-Hulk Rogue can fly and unlike She-Hulk Rogue has the ability to absorb the powers, memories etc of She-Hulk by the merest touch.

It's going to be a hard and tough fight. After all in order to hit She-Hulk Rogue has to come within arm's length which means that She-Hulk can also hit her.
But with Rogue's speed and unique absorbling power Rogue could take that risk by simply fight with her gloves off. One touch would mean the end of the fight and that is a disadvantage which She-Hulk will not be able to overcome.

Just my two cents though!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote