Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
XSE
Nightwing

X-Men: The Animated Series (1990's)

So the first 4 volumes are out on DVD and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was another volume still to come? There are 14 episodes according to wikipedia that are not in these 4 volumes but I can't find a release date for the next volume.....has anyone heard anything about this? I hope that they put these last episodes out.
XSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSE View Post
So the first 4 volumes are out on DVD and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was another volume still to come? There are 14 episodes according to wikipedia that are not in these 4 volumes but I can't find a release date for the next volume.....has anyone heard anything about this? I hope that they put these last episodes out.
Yep, there will be a the final volume, #5. My guess would be december.
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:13 AM   #3
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
SWEET!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:15 AM   #4
Rocket
Art of Mod

We have them all released here (last two were released Wednesday) on six volumes?
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:07 AM   #5
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

so I far I have 1-4
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
XSE
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
We have them all released here (last two were released Wednesday) on six volumes?
Six volumes? with only 14 episodes left to put out I don't think that they would split it into 2 volumes....is there extra content on the 6th volume besides individual episodes?
XSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSE View Post
Six volumes? with only 14 episodes left to put out I don't think that they would split it into 2 volumes....is there extra content on the 6th volume besides individual episodes?
I'll check it out and get back to you mate
Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #8
Wrothy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Actually, in Australia each disc was released separately (i.e. Volume 1 Disc 1, Volume 1 Disc 2), rather than a 2-disc set for each volume as was done in the US (just another way for the company to make more money I assume ). Some online DVD sites have Volume 5 Discs 1 and 2 listed, but do not have them available (and have no cover pictures), while another lists them as a preorder, so I don't think they are actually out yet.
Wrothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothy View Post
Actually, in Australia each disc was released separately (i.e. Volume 1 Disc 1, Volume 1 Disc 2), rather than a 2-disc set for each volume as was done in the US (just another way for the company to make more money I assume ). Some online DVD sites have Volume 5 Discs 1 and 2 listed, but do not have them available (and have no cover pictures), while another lists them as a preorder, so I don't think they are actually out yet.
I just completed my collection and figured out the same thing Steve!!

Old 10-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrothy View Post
I've had the first six for a while, they are 12 bucks each at JB Hi Fi, the last two volumes were released last week