Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 12-20-2010, 04:58 AM   #11
califf
Frackin!

Naruto is my favorite anime and i addicted to watch it's epic storyline regular basis after enjoying spel building episodes. I have enjoyed it's all 1-220 dub Eng episodes and now currently entertaining myself with it's shippuden series. Storyline and stuffs shown in Naruto shippuden episodes are also epic and awesome. There are regular turn and twist in the storyline after the end of each episode.
califf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #12
Goikuchan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I can safely say I've been a proud fan of Naruto for a good 6-7 years now and still enjoy the series Only the japanese sub though, seeing as I have a serious dislike for the english dub for various reasons.

I'm more into the Shippuuden manga again lately instead of the anime though. But I'm really looking forward to the next arc after those fillers end. I want to see the 5 kages animated.
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #13
Weedo10
Hellboy

I have been watching naruto on tv and was wondering what was cut that is on the uncut dvds? Is it excessive violence or nudity?
Weedo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #14
Goikuchan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I don't watch dubs but the orginal japanese series has: Violence, blood, various expressions that could be shocking, cursing, nudity, japanese jokes that wouldn't make sense translated, and some more stuff.
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
liamsynclair
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hulu.com...has every single episode of Narotu n Shippudden...it has both the English n Dubbed versions...although the English episodes of Shippudden havent quite reached its Japanese counterpart...regardless the option is there...by the time u reach the Shippudden episodes be prepared to have reality of no1s safe set in...thats why I love this series...no favortism
liamsynclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:39 AM   #16
dolby
Kindly Asked To Leave

Naruto is the best manga series, I really like this. It is amazing adventurous fantasy show..I with my whole family watch this series...

Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #17
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

ive gotten caught up on the series finally and love the show. Wish i grew up with this series, its a really good story line so far.

i even Dled the whole series and watch it at lunch time at work. Even have hulu set up on my laptop to watch it.

Between the story and the music that is in the show, it gets me pumped up when ever he kicks arsh!
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #18
Quest99
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I used to watch the anime until I started reading the manga. Now I just read the manga on Manga stream, new chapter every Thursday. Watch out for spoilers and saves me the filler in the anime...
Quest99 is offline   Reply With Quote