Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-27-2014, 07:17 PM   #991
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Well...one of those many characters listed above could be taking some of your money within 2014.
Can I bill you for a new pair of underwear...because I just crapped myself.

Also...we're talking comic based designs here, right (specifically referring to Green Goblin)?
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:31 PM   #992
BurningRage
The Maxx

Will there be an exclusive version of the Christopher Reeve Superman pf?
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:10 PM   #993
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
I believe it was decided not to include additional skull's in future releases of the Dinosauria pieces...why...I really do not know as I'm not privy to much information about the development of product.

I do believe he is coming down to the finish line soon. He should (HOPEFULLY) be available for Pre-Order sometime this year (HOPEFULLY). :-)

Whoops...looks like an unfortunate typo occurred with that blog post. That has now been updated. The price of $349.99 has always been the set price for this item (for well over a month now).

Thanks for bringing that unfortunate error to my attention so that it could be corrected.
Dear Alex, will we get to see the sneak peek of the new Dr. Doom PF soon? Have you seen him yourself? Is it going to be the classic version of the good Doctor?
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:13 AM   #994
Obi-Wan Kenobi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi View Post
Hi Alex,

Any chance to see in the future Indiana Jones and Henry Jones with the sidecar in the Statue line?

Thank you.

Quote:
I don't believe anything like this is in very near future plans.
Ok, can you pass my suggestion to the team of Sideshow?

Thank you.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #995
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Quote:
I believe it was decided not to include additional skull's in future releases of the Dinosauria pieces...why...I really do not know as I'm not privy to much information about the development of product.
Thanks Alex for the response. Ordered the Mosasaur regardless, beautiful piece! Any chance you can pass along to the design team that an art print would look fabulous with the dino pieces! Like the control art or art based on each of the statues. The art work would be killer and would display nicely together. or even something like how the mythos line has those art certificates that accompany the statues.

Thanks.

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 02-28-2014 at 02:19 PM.
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:04 PM   #996
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Can I bill you for a new pair of underwear...because I just crapped myself.

Also...we're talking comic based designs here, right (specifically referring to Green Goblin)?
Yes...please send your bill to..

Nice Gal
1234 Fake Street
Nowhere in particular, USA ;-)

Kidding aside...very glad you're excited.

And yes....we're talking comic based. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will there be an exclusive version of the Christopher Reeve Superman pf?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Dear Alex, will we get to see the sneak peek of the new Dr. Doom PF soon? Have you seen him yourself? Is it going to be the classic version of the good Doctor?
I'm not sure if a sneak peek will be occurring or not for Dr. Doom. Yes, I've seen it. No, I cannot say whether it's a classic or modern version of Doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi View Post
Ok, can you pass my suggestion to the team of Sideshow?

Thank you.
But of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Thanks Alex for the response. Ordered the Mosasaur regardless, beautiful piece! Any chance you can pass along to the design team that an art print would look fabulous with the dino pieces! Like the control art or art based on each of the statues. The art work would be killer and would display nicely together. or even something like how the mythos line has those art certificates that accompany the statues.

Thanks.
Love this idea! I don't believe it would be possible as the box art is already complete and being able to insert something extra (like a print) wouldn't be possible at this point of the process. Additionally, such a print would need an artist to be commissioned to create a very nice piece or art as the concept/control art used for this piece isn't in the correct state that could have prints made of it.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:20 PM   #997
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

SSA, i wanted to know. i understand the whole aspect of rewards points and all and how they work and when they get added to your wallet.
but why arent the rewards points added immediately to your RP wallet when you make a purchase of an in stock item? or are they?

if they are not. they should be. any chance for them to be if they arent?
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #998
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Yes...please send your bill to..

Nice Gal
1234 Fake Street
Nowhere in particular, USA ;-)

Kidding aside...very glad you're excited.

And yes....we're talking comic based. :-)
Hell yes!

Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:33 AM   #999
sackboy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi SSALex,

Will there be a Nolan-verse Batman PF or Joker in the future? i believe i have seen some sneak pictures of Bale Batman and Ledger Joker in the past.

thanks
sackboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:01 AM   #1000
Timcat
Frackin!

I'm very excited about the Hellboy PF coming later this year. SS worked closely with Mike Mignola to create that piece. Do you see the collaboration expanding further? Perhaps with an Abe, Lobster Johnson or Witchfinder PF?

Does SS utilize any 3-D printing with their products? Do you think that technology could be applied to your production manufacturing?

So far with the dc license we've seen the more iconic and widely known characters, will you branch out to more obscure characters like Batwoman and the female question, or say the cast of Sandman characters? Planetary? Tom Strong?

Has the company ever thought about expanding to statues based on professional wrestling? Wrestling has such a long, intricate and colorful history, they're kind of real life super heroes I feel like there is a lot of potential for a line like that.

Anyway, thank you for your time, it's much appreciated!
Timcat is offline   Reply With Quote