Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-06-2014, 05:36 AM   #801
hendrux
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin3000 View Post
dude, are you upset with the design of the statue or the defect of the statue? if it's the design then this is very subjective and really no point arguing here... if your statue is broken, then just send the picture proof to PCS, and they will give you a refund. you DON'T have to ship it back, you just need to destroy it like i told you the first time...
i did EXACTLY the same thing with my AVG and I think it was a fair (and perfect) way to treat customers.
Hey man, did i mention about disliking the design? Plz read carefully, i said its was made out QUALITY MUSEUM POLYSTONE, but i dun think it is. I never said anything about dislike about design. And plz do read what popcultureshock said above, i have to go to retailer all over again. Plz dun make up what i did not say. Its not as easy like u said it is, it different situation we discussing here. For u maybe its fair to treat customer that way, but not for me. I know that u trying to help, but plz do read what the popcultureshock told me above.
hendrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:43 AM   #802
hendrux
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Maybe talk to the retailer and provide them with the pics to show to PCS. Then retailer can get refunded. Then passed on?
Tried that, and been told that they are not responsible for it. So i contacted PCS, and seems like theres nothing can be done to solve this issue. So yeah, I am thinking, what the heck, keep it, and maybe someday get bored, sell it for half price or discard it.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:09 AM   #803
shin3000
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrux View Post
Hey man, did i mention about disliking the design? Plz read carefully, i said its was made out QUALITY MUSEUM POLYSTONE, but i dun think it is. I never said anything about dislike about design. And plz do read what popcultureshock said above, i have to go to retailer all over again. Plz dun make up what i did not say. Its not as easy like u said it is, it different situation we discussing here. For u maybe its fair to treat customer that way, but not for me. I know that u trying to help, but plz do read what the popcultureshock told me above.
huh? what did i make up that you didn't say? i asked you what you didn't like that's all...
then why do you keep complaining on this board?? you should go to the retailer and complain there! and if the retail doesn't take care of you, then you should man up and fight with them instead of complaining here.
shin3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:42 AM   #804
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
9 times out of 10 when this happens its because emails are being filtered into spam.

Check your spam.

Send an email to orders@pcstoy.com and include your forum name.
I check my spam folder multiple times a day so I doubt it but in any case I sent an email to the address you provided so we shall see.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #805
hendrux
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin3000 View Post
huh? what did i make up that you didn't say? i asked you what you didn't like that's all...
then why do you keep complaining on this board?? you should go to the retailer and complain there! and if the retail doesn't take care of you, then you should man up and fight with them instead of complaining here.
All right man, got ur point. No more complaining, im done with pcs.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:51 AM   #806
Whirl Wind Boy
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Quote:
All right man, got ur point. No more complaining, im done with pcs.
Dude, theres nothing PCS can do if you bought it from a retailer. Why don't you understand that?

Your retailer should return it to PCS for you. If they won't, than your problem is with them. Not PCS. PCS has been more than fair to collectors if you buy through them direct.
Whirl Wind Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:30 PM   #807
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Tried that, and been told that they are not responsible for it. So i contacted PCS, and seems like theres nothing can be done to solve this issue. So yeah, I am thinking, what the heck, keep it, and maybe someday get bored, sell it for half price or discard it.
You should let your fellow collectors know what retailer you purchased from that will not refund you.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #808
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirl Wind Boy View Post
Dude, theres nothing PCS can do if you bought it from a retailer. Why don't you understand that?

Your retailer should return it to PCS for you. If they won't, than your problem is with them. Not PCS. PCS has been more than fair to collectors if you buy through them direct.
Thats generally how it works.

We get an invoice a few times per year from our distributors with the defective pieces listed. Then we refund them.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #809
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I check my spam folder multiple times a day so I doubt it but in any case I sent an email to the address you provided so we shall see.
Give it 48 hours as over the weekend we get overloaded with emails so takes a few days to catch up
Old 04-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #810
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Give it 48 hours as over the weekend we get overloaded with emails so takes a few days to catch up
Will do.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote