Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-21-2016, 05:01 PM   #5851
MrBirkin62
The Spirit

any update to raiden and the teeth issue?

who do you forsee shipping first him or kotal kahn?
MrBirkin62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:55 AM   #5852
Dnobs08
Doh!

Subzero and Scorpion 1:3 release

Hey Jerry, just wondering what the estimated ship date was for the 1:3 subzero and scorpion? Really getting excited about these pieces, so hoping to get it soon! Thanks!
Dnobs08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:32 AM   #5853
yuken
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Jerry,

ive seen Simply Toys selling the 1:3 Evil Ryu and Ryu Statue for 2000 SGD, which is about 1500 USD. Do you think its cool that even those companies are charging flipper prices? I thought you are selling to this companies, because you want to give collectors from other countries the opportunity to buy these pieces at a "fair" price. With those prices, guys from abroad can just order at your website and they will get the stuff cheaper (even with shipping costs and custom fees). Or they can just buy from flippers, charging the same premium price.

Why are you even selling to this company if they are just flipping your stuff for a premium price?
yuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:49 AM   #5854
MuppetMad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuken View Post
Hi Jerry,

ive seen Simply Toys selling the 1:3 Evil Ryu and Ryu Statue for 2000 SGD, which is about 1500 USD. Do you think its cool that even those companies are charging flipper prices? I thought you are selling to this companies, because you want to give collectors from other countries the opportunity to buy these pieces at a "fair" price. With those prices, guys from abroad can just order at your website and they will get the stuff cheaper (even with shipping costs and custom fees). Or they can just buy from flippers, charging the same premium price.

Why are you even selling to this company if they are just flipping your stuff for a premium price?
Wow man. I saw these pieces before they went up on pcs store. they were being priced at least $600-700 sgd cheaper. I'm stunned they have bumped them after pcs sold out. Is that even legal for a store to do?
MuppetMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #5855
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuken View Post
Hi Jerry,

That totally isn't cool, but if they were sold to them and they own the pieces, then I guess they can sell them at what ever price they want. That's just me guessing. I'm not exactly sure how they deal with PCS. Does suck though..
Old 04-22-2016, 04:32 PM   #5856
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Jerry, a while ago you mentioned that the eventual 1:4 Akuma MM revisit would involve a "twist". Is this still the case, and can you reveal anything about this twist, such as whether it is appearance based or engineering based? Thanks!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:03 PM   #5857
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

Hey Jerry!

Now that the CrAzY Ryu PO is behind us, i'm more excited than ever to receive Akuma!

However, thanks to products received from another popular company, I'm paranoid on the QC from the factory.

I know you receive production samples, but is there someone unbiased at the factory checking these before they ship? What's the normal procedure ?
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:34 PM   #5858
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Jerry, would you ever consider an accessory set like Prime 1 did with their bust? I know many things are based on time and can't be done for the initial statue, but I think it'd be cool to buy some extra bonuses whether it is additional heads or arms or etc. If something is exclusive, it should stay exclusive; but extra stuff would be epic!

Obviously this depends on popularity and time, but I'm sure it would do so much more and would make your pieces even more unique.
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:13 AM   #5859
dechirico7
The Flash

Hey jerry,
Another question from a friend;:

If you were to make a 1:3 Ken, do you think if would be possible to make a Violent Ken variant for it?

Thanks again.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:46 AM   #5860
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Jerry,will you do more Conan ?any chance of a future war paint version?
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote