Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-23-2021, 10:26 PM   #991
Finalape
Birdman

Finished opening the other two from my Evo. Everything looks great, definitely turned out as I would hope, no flaws or broken spots noticed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_200653.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	137207   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_200703.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	285.5 KB
ID:	137208   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210223_200716.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	137209  
Finalape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:13 PM   #992
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

She looks much better in hand than the production images suggested. Congrats on those who got it. I might try to pick her up down the road, but I need to get Chun Li first still. I would want regular Cammy of the three, but I feel like she got the worst outfit material wise. Do you notice a difference in hand? Alpha Cammy and Decapre both look like their leotards are a little sturdier in material, at least from the images. SF2 Cammy's outfit looks a little cheap to me.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:37 PM   #993
Finalape
Birdman

My in-hand take is that all 3 are good and show up very good in person.

Personal preference for Cammy is SF2, but that one comes off as probably the weakest amongst the 3 in person. I think that's mainly due to being less interesting when it comes to being in mixed media. Alpha Cammy is my favorite in-person pick among the 3, and Decapre is cool, however you'll want to have a lighting solution because Decapre has a dark outfit.

All that said, anyone with a preference for any particular costume I think will be happy with the final product. This 1/3 Cammy can be displayed at a variety of angles. I think my Chun Li Aplha 1/3 is great, but she has some angles that are a little awkward, so she really has to be displayed from a particular angle.
Finalape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:15 AM   #994
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Got my Evo set in today too. Some of the shipping boxes had seen better days but the art boxes were pretty much in good shape (I was surprised not to see any "Fragile" or "Handle With Care" warnings on the boxes). The statues themselves were mostly ok too. I say "mostly" because the Killer Bee statue's right arm was broken and detached at the shoulder. The only thing holding it somewhat in place is the sleeve of her outfit. So I called Sideshow to see about getting a replacement. We'll see how that goes. The statues themselves are quite good looking and I think they'll go well with my Chun Li Legacy set. Once I get things rearranged, I'll try to take some pictures.
Nice! Ye me too i got approved for some replacement parts for my evo set....just waiting for ssc to ship them.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:15 AM   #995
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalape View Post
Finished opening the other two from my Evo. Everything looks great, definitely turned out as I would hope, no flaws or broken spots noticed.
Nice!
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:21 AM   #996
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Looks great! I think there may be some excess fabric around the neck that you're supposed to pull over the neck to hid the seam though. Looks like kinda a small gap atm.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:05 AM   #997
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Congrats. Those look good.
Based on build, i think Chun-Li would kick Cammy's butt if a battle broke out
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:58 AM   #998
Westhelle
Hydra

Quote:
Damn the Alpha Cammy looks so good. Wish I didnt live in a shoebox to collect 1:3 statues
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 06:23 AM   #999
Shinobu Sensui
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I have to agree with Alpha Cammy being my pick. She also has longer hair and I like the detail on the outfit and color. Those statues all look very great and there is no wrong choice.

I definitely appreciate the pictures people are posting. If anybody has shots of them at different angles as well that would also be wonderful.

Congrats on the great statues and I hope the ones coming in arrive in great condition!
Shinobu Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:06 AM   #1000
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Yeah Alpha looks to be the best constructed one of the bunch
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote